• Yes ...

Votes: 43 75.4%
  • No, Maybe, Possibly, ...

Votes: 14 24.6%

• Total voters

Davo86

Cichlids, Catfish and Oddballs
Reaction score
Following on from the previous Calendar thread I just want to get an idea of how many people would definitely be interested in purchasing a calendar, so i can start working out potential costs etc. And also what you would expect to pay? This is simply so I can aim for a printing quote around this figure. I am just looking to break even here atm but once i've looked into the costs some more maybe we can then look at the previously mentioned charity/donation ideas,

Also, to give another use to this thread i thought you could start posting your potential images for the calendar, But to prevent the site coming to a standstill because of hundreds of huge images could we say limit the size to 320x240 (imageshack.us and photobucket.com can do this for you automatically if you don't have photoshop or asimilar editing tool) and then maybe have a hyperlink to the image in its larger size.

Yeah I think this is a fantastic idea. I have quite a few pics I want to put forward but need to do some resizing just yet :)

Wills

great idea, as i have said before...

some pics of mine
cardinals
cardinals.jpg

don't walk on my grass!
006.jpg

Albino paradise fish.
20th9.jpg

i'll have a look though more photos when i get chance.

Definately in for this idea. Although we have to be carefull. (checks if lesley is in ear shot). We might have to donate an entire calendar to her tanks lol xD

Seriously though i'm in for this. It'd be ace!

Maybe save putting pictures forward untill the appropriate time seeing as this is just preliminary discussions about the possibility. I'm sure we've all got loads of pictures we'd love to put forward :)

Trouble is all my pics of my fish have been taken by Minxfishy :lol:

Yer but i doubt she'd have an issue putting the pictures forward for you of your beautys :) Or don't buy whatever tank you get an impulse to buy and get a camera instead ;) Lol!

id buy 1 for sure . awww be rude not to submit a couple of piccies

bluey.jpg

rate.jpg

handsome.jpg

You can use this if you like.

One of the rarest fish you will see on this forum!

Polypterus Bichir Bichir "Lake Turkana":
img7904i.jpg

a few of my pics to put forward

Severum
lilly1.jpg

Nicaraguan
elsie002.jpg

elsie001.jpg

And one from a few months ago
elsie.jpg

Krobia sp.Red Cheek
krobia.jpg

krobia001.jpg

That last krobia one might need some touching up though. - Actually interesting point if we need any of these pics touching up etc Im more than happy to help out with that though I know Davo has photoshop skills as well :)

I really love Bigeyes pic of the two Geophagus - It would look really good if the background was blacked out a bit and the tank decor was removed it would kind of look like the moon landing haha :D

I also think that Harry and Vinny should be in the calendar since they have lived with quite a lot of members ahaha :D

Wills

some other uncommon ones.
Marbled Motoro Ray

Datnoides Campbelli

Cichla Temensis

Parachromis Loiselle

I don't have any pics to offer, but I'd definitely be interested in buying one (or two, or three; I have fishkeeping friends and relatives!)

Wills, if your ever down my way, bring your camera and give me ring!

Most reactions

Back