Trampolining :d

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

If you've been reading The hwhole topic and know i substained an injuring on my right leg.

Last night I Was getting a treat for the dog went down to give it to her and my leg locked. I Could'n move for half an hour and was shouting in agony. ( Trust me it realy does kill since it was my first time it went like that for age's ) My dog walked off like "Hey thanks for the treat :cool:" And left me to die :-( Anyway Lets just say no trampolining for me for a while :no: Bodys not in a good shape and i should'nt Exceed my limit and try to impress people So this time i'll lay back for a while and hope my leg gets better. :nod:

Haha today I attempted a front flip making it easily all the way round, but didn't get a grip with my feet, and landed with my right knee smashing into the underside of my bicep...Tis now bruised.

my 1st attempt at a 1 3/4 somersault, instead of landing on my back i didn't rotate enough and landed on my shoulder and neck, luckily i didn't damage my spinal cord and had a few very painful physio sessions

well i duno about trampolines but i did a gainer or a wall and landed on my collar bone... that got broken pretty nicely.. :D

and every trick you say LOL can you front 180 to back in the same jump... thats probs the best thing i got, and double back n back 720s n front 540s n ... ahh good to see a fellow tracuer/gumnast/badass :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back