Trampolining :d

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Knox213

"A Coup D'tat"
Reaction score
Ok Guys :p

I Hope some people here Do trampolining?

I Can Do near enough ever trick in the book...

Trying to work on a few more things until i have completely finished.

Today. At around 10 PM I Was on the school trampolining.

Showing off as useal I did a front flip and Slipped forward and slamed my mouth off my knee. Ramming my Tooth into my Lip. It was a Deep Cut ( Fairly Deep ) Now my Lip is as swallon as hell! And it's STILL bleeding!!

Any-one else had something worse?

This is proberly one of the first injury's i've had in the last couple years. year on the trampoline.

Oh yeah, I had a very bad incident on the good old trampoline when I was a little guy.

Me and my brother put the trampoline under this one huge oak tree and jumped from the tree onto the trampoline; I would say about 20 feet up.

Anyways, I got this bright idea to put an inner tube on the trampoline (the kind of tube you use to go tubing down the river). We placed the tube on one side of the trampoline right on the edge. I then jumped from the tree and and landed right on the inner tube which launched me uncontrolled though the air! I flew across the entire trampoline and when I came down my face smashed very hard against the outer metal bar that holds the trampoline up! My body then continued to hurl around the bar and I came up on the under side of the trampoline and hit the bar again! Yeah, it hurt! Almost broke my nose and was bleeding like no tomorrow!

That's my trampoline story!

-FHM

Yeah, all I remember is running back to the house holding my noise while with blood running everywhere! :lol:

It was my intent to land on the tube, of course not knowing the outcome until it happened! lol

-FHM

I did my back in to the extent I couldn't walk, I was jumping on it once and I attempted a parkour move on the trampoline and landed funny, I still get back pain sometimes, but its mainly when I sit on chairs without backs and when its cold.

I did my back in to the extent I couldn't walk, I was jumping on it once and I attempted a parkour move on the trampoline and landed funny, I still get back pain sometimes, but its mainly when I sit on chairs without backs and when its cold.
Oh man, that's not good!

At least you don't have scoliosis! Now that is 24/7 back pain! I have a 21 degree curvature of the spine. I might even need back sugary some day?

-FHM

i've already done my leg in by "Over" Doing it.

I Was on the trampline for age's and when i landed all you hear is "Click" And i collpesed like HOLY .... Ya you know the rest.

Anywho.

At times my rgiht leg plays up abit. Does'nt effect me sport though :good:

my friends 8 yr old son a couple of days prior to going to a championship in russia broke the bones in his lower leg a few weeks ago, he was in hospital for about 10 days and has had skin grafts all over his calf, the photo he sent me shows that you can see the calf muscle through the grafter skin!! it was horrible and there was a real fear they would have to amputate!!!

I;m notsure if he will go back on a trampoline!! His leg just went as he was bouncingup and down before a proper routine

also not really hurt myself like that

however a fun thing to do is bounce like crazy and do what you normally do then when you get off try to jump its really really freaky

aha you get used to it :)

and

Ouch simon.

I Might go doctores about my l though.

the other legs fine. YET this leg's side hurts :/

its some kind of bone ni theer ( dunno witch ) witch may be damaged / need removing

I bruised some ribs on a bouncy castle when i was younger :)

Not tramplining, but never the less.

call me a miserable old *** if you like (dare) lol.. but i think these should be banned!! i have seen ( on an estate close to where i live) kids jumping out of what i assume are bedroom windows on to trampolines where the sides of the flippin thing are touching the garden fence ( 15ft?)...how they were luck enough to miss and not get themselves impailed on the fence is beyond me...

by all means for athletic types in a controlled enviroment.. but sheesh not anything like ive seen..totally the parents fault of course..my kids have wanted one since those big blue things started appearing everywhere..not a hope in hell!
a lot of local authoritoes wont have bouncy castles/trampolines at fetes/fairs etc because of health and saftey..so why the bloody hell they allow every other one of there tenants to stick them up ( and not all have nets) in the tiny gardens is a joke!
they should HAVE to be installed by play ground professionals..and should Have to be maintained and saftey checked by professionals too- screws Do work lose and black foam tiles ( for the floor) do break up..

sounds like a rant.. looks like a rant.. i guess its a rant :D

does practicing bmx tricks on a trampoline count?

its awesome as you can do 360's etc without risking too much damage to you and your bike (well....) :lol:

call me a miserable old *** if you like (dare) lol.. but i think these should be banned!! i have seen ( on an estate close to where i live) kids jumping out of what i assume are bedroom windows on to trampolines where the sides of the flippin thing are touching the garden fence ( 15ft?)...how they were luck enough to miss and not get themselves impailed on the fence is beyond me...

by all means for athletic types in a controlled enviroment.. but sheesh not anything like ive seen..totally the parents fault of course..my kids have wanted one since those big blue things started appearing everywhere..not a hope in hell!
a lot of local authoritoes wont have bouncy castles/trampolines at fetes/fairs etc because of health and saftey..so why the bloody hell they allow every other one of there tenants to stick them up ( and not all have nets) in the tiny gardens is a joke!
they should HAVE to be installed by play ground professionals..and should Have to be maintained and saftey checked by professionals too- screws Do work lose and black foam tiles ( for the floor) do break up..

sounds like a rant.. looks like a rant.. i guess its a rant :D
Lmao! Well so you should know :good: im not one of these kids.

The proffesional Trampolines CAN be more of a safty matter.

I Graze my arms on these trampolines a few times. Yet on the trampoline at home i've never hurt myself once. ( Accept for the time one of the rusty springs snapped and wacked me in the face.. )
And I Kneed myself in the face on one. ( You can jump off ANYTHING! and still fly on those trampolines! I Dont like them at all! Unless im doing alot of tricks. But its annoying at times when you get too much bounce and you mess up )

Also. I know i should'nt Encourage you.

But if you have atleast a 15ft garden. Get a 8ft Trampoline With nets around to assure your Kids wont get hurt. And Watch over them To make sure they dont fight :good: How old are they? If i Know i should be able to figure out what Size trampoline they should get...
i payed £120 for my 12 ft. And this summer im getting a new one due to the fact mine is 8 years old. And Slowly Falling appart. :(

Also Learning at a young age will give them higher grades for pe Later on in life. ALSO Some girls :D I Know that since i showed my moves on the trampoline ALOT of people Praise Me. And Im fairly popular because of it.

does practicing bmx tricks on a trampoline count?

its awesome as you can do 360's etc without risking too much damage to you and your bike (well....) :lol:
Yea.. I Guess they do

And Yep. you can do a fair Bit of tricks on the trampoline with bikes.

Though i dont recommend it...
Because Its more dangrous then anything in my point of few :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back