Top 3 most aggressive fish in your tank

1. "Blue Jays" 8/10
I'm not entirely sure what these suckers were but man were they mean. I had them when I was quite young in my parents tank. They were a bright iredesent blue and very beautiful. They also killed everything else in a 50gal tank, tetras, sword tails molly's you name it. Including a beautiful 14 inch 15 year old spotted highfin pleco named Pleo whom they chased into a cave and wouldn't let out to eat, the poor things starved before we realized what had happened. I now believe they had to be some variety of cichlid that an idiot at the fish store stuck in the community fish section.

2. Yellow Labs 7/10
Not the most aggressive cichlid by far and their okay with my hands but the way they go after each other some times I refuse to put anyone else in with them.

3. Spotted High-fin pleco 6/10
Pleo was 14 inches long and believed that the bottom of the 50 gal tank in which he lived was his alone. He killed a kuli loach we got from a friend after a week of nightly batttles. Though we never observed these battles there was always a ridge of sand running down the center of the aquarium in the morning and one very scared kuli in a cave on the other side.
 
1. "Blue Jays" 8/10
I'm not entirely sure what these suckers were but man were they mean. I had them when I was quite young in my parents tank. They were a bright iredesent blue and very beautiful. They also killed everything else in a 50gal tank, tetras, sword tails molly's you name it. Including a beautiful 14 inch 15 year old spotted highfin pleco named Pleo whom they chased into a cave and wouldn't let out to eat, the poor things starved before we realized what had happened. I now believe they had to be some variety of cichlid that an idiot at the fish store stuck in the community fish section.

2. Yellow Labs 7/10
Not the most aggressive cichlid by far and their okay with my hands but the way they go after each other some times I refuse to put anyone else in with them.

3. Spotted High-fin pleco 6/10
Pleo was 14 inches long and believed that the bottom of the 50 gal tank in which he lived was his alone. He killed a kuli loach we got from a friend after a week of nightly batttles. Though we never observed these battles there was always a ridge of sand running down the center of the aquarium in the morning and one very scared kuli in a cave on the other side.

Meh I like this post I know its 3 years old but lets revive it :D

Melanchromis Auratas - 9/10
Tropheus sp. 8/10
Yellow Lab 3/10
M. Johaani 4/10
Oscar 7/10
 

Most reactions

Back
Top