To All You Uk Betta Lovers

This could be a case of mass hysteria :S :S :S We're all coming down with it now.

WE WANT PICTURES.....WHEN DO WE WANT THEM.....NOW!!!!!!

This could be a case of mass hysteria :S :S :S We're all coming down with it now.

WE WANT PICTURES.....WHEN DO WE WANT THEM.....NOW!!!!!!
I NEED A MIRACLE......WHEN DO I WANT IT........ABOUT 5PM THIS EVENING

*sulks* i really have to get some sleep, i have more CPR and bandages n god knows what else tomorrow, c'mon guys no pinchin all the pretty fish ok at leat give me a small chance

Ha ha I love you guys, you are my social scene!! I seem to have that finger twitch too now.
:fun: i think ive got depression coming on, it's working now but mega quick but its getting there, oh the life i lead, i must be mad
mad you deffo are!
but whos the real mad ones?
after the week ive had with all my bettas going bizarre and dieng...
i think i get an award for nervous wreck of the year!

YIPEEEEEEEEEE ive sussed a good way of getting them on and its taking me no time at all, doing it thru a html instead now so it shouldnt be long :good:

Here you go Nakomis
congr.gif

And well done Modaz
yay.gif

I give in......can't keep eyes open anymore. Will be up first thing to check though. Good luck Modaz....hope it goes ok in the end.

:byebye:

right it's no where near as i wanted it but hey atleast this way they are on and the pics show you a good detail because of their size, :lol: but im not gunna just stress myself out trying to shrink them, so theres a few on now but adding loads more as you will looking at them. the tank numbers are under each picture.

I can assure you you will not be disapointed. Your patience will be rewarded. :thumbs:
I have just looked at the other sites mentioned above and, well, what can I say :rolleyes:

OOOOOH i love them all alas im broke.... :'(

Simple, get another 16L tank. I am sure he will be very happy :D

I can assure you you will not be disapointed. Your patience will be rewarded. :thumbs:
I have just looked at the other sites mentioned above and, well, what can I say :rolleyes:

OOOOOH i love them all alas im broke.... :'(

Simple, get another 16L tank. I am sure he will be very happy :D

Ooooops, this was ment for the one above sorry :blush:

ok just looked on the site and there is a few beauties there, :wub:

is that all the males on now or you adding more, and when are the females going on ???? ,,,,

i cant make my mind up cos knowing me i will choose one then you will list more and i will want another :shout:

oh decisions decisions my head hurts :p

ok, my favorites are, Tank 7 (love pure whites) :wub: , tank 8, tank 18 (really loving this guy!) :wub: , tank 20, tank 30 and tank 40. unfortunately i have no room for males at the moment. :-( :crazy: :sad:

soooo modaz when are the pics of the females going up? matt has agreed that i can have some more girls! :hyper: :good: and i don't want to be beaten to all the good ones -_- :unsure:

Most reactions

Back