dpfishways.com

sharon x

hello i have seen many posts about where to get great bettas from in the uk

i have seen this site and it looks like its got some great fish coming

its definatly one to watch :good:

dpfishways.com

sharon x

Hey thats good to know sharron, nice one :good:

ps, stop been lazy and put the full link in lol (see you msn soon :))

Dpfishways

Whilst we're on the subject, where do all you UK fighter keepers and breeders get your adult fish from ? I keep an eye on http://www.sqbettas.co.uk/stock.html too but there never seems much anywhere in the LFS around the south of England (although i believe DPfishways is based in Bournemouth which is still 2.5 hours away from me)

Any secret outlets in the south east would be welcome.

Andy

sqbettas has just had a large shipment in. I've got one coming from him next week :)

He only had this shipment arrive on Wednesday so is in the process of taking pics. Unfortunately one of his Cats died at the vets yesterday so understandably it may take him a little longer to get things sorted out.

sqbettas has just had a large shipment in. I've got one coming from him next week :)

i go on a few sites and look at there stock 9 times out of 10 there always sold
i know what you mean, jobys bettas hasn't changed whats available in ages, neither has jacksons bettas, or KP Aquatics. it winds me up as on KP aquatics site PK's have said more available in a few day for the last few months!

RB bettas have apparently got some coming in in march.

I just love drooling over the pictures!

trouble with DPfishways, is i'm far too likely to talk myself into going down there and buying a load! i'm quite happy window shopping everywhere else.

i know what you mean, jobys bettas hasn't changed whats available in ages, neither has jacksons bettas, or KP Aquatics. it winds me up as on KP aquatics site PK's have said more available in a few day for the last few months!

trouble with DPfishways, is i'm far too likely to talk myself into going down there and buying a load! i'm quite happy window shopping everywhere else.

not seen jacksons bettas, whats the link for that?

know what you mean its so annoying,

if i decided to get a new fish i like to get it sorted not have to wait a few weeks,, i keep going on these sites but nothing.

dpfishways says the site will be updated daily that gets the :good: from me

I have some halfmoons coming in at the beginning of March. I always get from over seas appart from the odd occation when i see a UK fish that i just have to have

Most reactions

Back