To All You Uk Betta Lovers

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Being new to the fighter scene, why have people snapped up the purple females and not touched the white/red girlies ?

Not critisising your choices...i just thought the more unusual ones would go first.

Andy

Being new to the fighter scene, why have people snapped up the purple females and not touched the white/red girlies ?

Not critisising your choices...i just thought the more unusual ones would go first.

Andy

reds/white , reds and blues are 10 a penny where i live, not them tale types though.

not sure they are purple though look like black /gold, mustard to me. :crazy:

sharon :)

yup the sd/hm cambodians are not easy to find, the purple ones are classed as copper and copper is a mixture of all the colours you can think of as a mutlitude of colour pigments which give the copper effect, some are metaillic as well which is always an added bonus but it doesnt mean all fry from spawning these will be metalic though.

As mentioned, i'm new to this so please bear with me. Are the red/white females cambodians

So in tank 104 (females), that would be classed as a ? (again scuse the ignorance) but what is an SD...i presume HM is halfmoon

Sorry for being a thickton !!!

Andy

As mentioned, i'm new to this so please bear with me. Are the red/white females cambodians

So in tank 104 (females), that would be classed as a ? (again scuse the ignorance) but what is an SD...i presume HM is halfmoon

Sorry for being a thickton !!!

Andy

white body with red fins = cambodian i think

im new myself but 104 looks to me like a copper??

SD is super delta i think :look:

HM halfmoon

but what do i know ,,,,,,darren will tell you :lol:

Yes you're right Shaz

HM = Half Moon
SD = Super Delta
VT = Veil Tail
DT = Double Tail
OHM = Over Half Moon
RT = Rose Tail

Hope this helps a little :D

Yes you're right
HM = Half Moon
SD = Super Delta
VT = Veil Tail
DT = Double Tail
OHM = Over Half Moon
RT = Rose Tail

Hope this helps a little :D

Thought id help a bit more

PK= Plekat
HMPK= halfmoon Plekat
symPK=symetrical plekat
assymPK=assymetrical plekat...

lol tis a fussy business
I was wanting a few more PK's....
but think i may wit a while may have a free import coming my way if i play my cards right :drool:

Most reactions

Back