Tnc Plant Fert

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

hensonc4098

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just ordered some of this stuff after having a look on fluid sensors website. Seems good stuff. I saw it on (I think...) Ian's journal and thought I'd have a look. It has pretty much the same composition as TPN+, even looks the same kind of bottle, but is a good dod cheaper at £12.45 for a litre, rather than the same price for 250ml of TPN+.

Dunno if anyone else has used it in their tanks around here? Just thought I'd put it out there since pennies are always tight in this hobby :p

Hey guys,

I just ordered some of this stuff after having a look on fluid sensors website. Seems good stuff. I saw it on (I think...) Ian's journal and thought I'd have a look. It has pretty much the same composition as TPN+, even looks the same kind of bottle, but is a good dod cheaper at £12.45 for a litre, rather than the same price for 250ml of TPN+.

Dunno if anyone else has used it in their tanks around here? Just thought I'd put it out there since pennies are always tight in this hobby :p

I use it; it seems to be OK but without a control group...?

I also add a bit of Seachem Flourish, don't know why but together my plants seem to do just fine.

it runs along the same ingredients as TPN+, it doesn't really need a control group bit of research to say whether it's good or not. Ferts are ferts at the end of the day, they all use the same dry salts ect ect.

Tis good stuff, it's doing a job in my tank. :good:

It was your aquagreen scape that I saw it on first Ian - surprised everyone isn't using it when you can get good results at a quarter of the price!

How do you mean a control group?

In a scientific environment a control group would be a similar section of test subjects which are not treated so that comparisons can be made with those subjects that are treated.

It means that while I use a fertilizer, I might just be lucky or the fertilizer is making a difference but I have no way of being sure.

Oh. I know what you mean now. I thought you meant something in the actual fert :lol:

No worries. Sometimes what I say in my head does not translate to the written word quite as I would have hoped; I have offended countless people on forums because of this :rolleyes: :hyper:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back