This Is Something I Didnt Want To Have To Do

thanks everybody. 3 watchers already so looks like it will sell . this is a temporary setback. i will be back bigger and better mark my words.
 
sorry to hear about that pal too many stories like this of late fingers crosses things will pick up for you

I agree bout your fish if you can pick a favourite Vinny for example get him adopted for a bit if I lived closer I'd do it for you
 
Lets at least hope that two people happen to come along and realise the true value of your set-up. It'd be criminal if it sold for that price!
 
have thought about that . and yes it would be vinny id do it with but hes become such good buddies with the rotkeil i think hed be happier if he could stay with him.

Lets at least hope that two people happen to come along and realise the true value of your set-up. It'd be criminal if it sold for that price!

i know but needs must im afraid.
 
If for some weird reason it doesnt sell with them all, and you cant find anyone to look after them down your way, Im more than happy to have vinny, rottie and acara, we could even reach a half way destination if you dont want to post them up to me, least that way you get something for them and you know they will be well looked after and they will stay together.

Id have the tank/fish the lot off you if you could get it all up here. Put a post up in the classifieds mate, lots of people from this board around your area, who will realise the value of your set up.
 
dont think i can put it as a seperate ad as its already on ebay. not sure if i could get away with listing the ebay item number in classifieds .
 
You can put the item number, but I meant, just put up a normal classified ad here, you can always end the auction on fleabay if it sells here, so long as it has more than 12 hours to run :good:
 
You can put the item number, but I meant, just put up a normal classified ad here, you can always end the auction on fleabay if it sells here, so long as it has more than 12 hours to run :good:


Sorry to hear about it, it can only get better, I was made bankrupt last christmas after being in business for 25 years, (a large customer owed us £70,000 and never paid up), I lost everything butI have started again and slowly but surely things have got better.

Hope you land back on your feet soon.
 
Devestated for ya mate. When you get back into the hobby, I expect you to go for at least the 6 foot u had initially planned on from ND AQUATICS, ALL THE WAY!!!! Hope things brighten up for ya.
 
:no: I'm sorry Mark, I know you must be feeling like such poo but it's a temporary blip, nothing is forever and you will be back bigger and better, no doubts in my mind.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top