This Is Something I Didnt Want To Have To Do

had no work for 4 weeks really struggling to find any. and bills have to be paid. makes me sick to do it but its a temporary thing til im on my feet again. when i will be back up and running .
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh mate.

This is terrible news.

Sent me the rottie and the acara, seriously, I will pay postage, boxes, heat packs etc!!!!!!!!!
 
have already been advertised with tank. if it doesnt seel in the 5ays its listed for i will offer you 1st refusal on rottie acara and vinny
 
Ok, this is horrible news, Im really upset for you, seriously :(
 
cheers hun . these things happen sometimes. ive held out as long as i can . once im on my feet again i will be getting exactly the same set up again. but right now have to make sacrifices .
 
cheers hun . these things happen sometimes. ive held out as long as i can . once im on my feet again i will be getting exactly the same set up again. but right now have to make sacrifices .

I understand, been there myself more than once, had to sell tanks, fish the lot, then a few months later, when everything has settled again, Ive been able to get bigger and better set ups, but at the time, its been a horrible thing to do.

Stay positive, things will get better :)
 
not too bothered about the tank cos at theend of the day its a replaceable glass box that holds qater. its certain fish i dont wanna lose .
 
Its might be a long shot, but have you considered asking on here if there is anyone near you who could 'adopt' those you really dont want to part with, then when you can, have them back again. If I was near you, I would have done it, but Ive looked it up and its 170 miles from you to me.
 
awww, what a shame, i'm really sorry. But I know how things are sometimes x

I agree with minx, is there anyone who would house them temporarily for a while if they mean alot to you?
 
my biggest regret in my fishkeeping history was getting rid of my oscars when money was short...for months i was miserable about it..by pure luck i got them back!!! (long story) so if you do have a special favourite, try and get him adopted for a while :)
 
I know how you feel, My other half has been out of work since January. We are trying to survive on my wage, not good. I hope you can find some-one to foster for you. I'm debating regarding my babies, or at least the larger one's. It's so sad to see equipment and fish on sale by people who are in the same situation. Lets all hope things turn around soon. Thinking of you.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top