Thinking Of Moving To Australia

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Cheers again cant appreciate how much of a help you have been :),

not a problem then i shall sell it all and use that money to fund new kit then, yes i have been looking at the websites and forums thank you again for all this

No problem, just glad I can be of help.

:shifty: Plus then we have one more Aussie on the forum :lol:

haha :p true :) i so wana be out there now but gota w8 like a year for work :'(

I am not so sure you would want to come from an English Autumn or winter to an Aussie Spring or Summer, I am pretty sure you would feel like you where dying of heat. The best time if possible weather and heat wise to move over here would be our autumn. Or come out in our winter and roam around in shorts and shirts annoying everyone by stating "this isn't cold, why back home .....":lol:

I am not so sure you would want to come from an English Autumn or winter to an Aussie Spring or Summer, I am pretty sure you would feel like you where dying of heat. The best time if possible weather and heat wise to move over here would be our autumn. Or come out in our winter and roam around in shorts and shirts annoying everyone by stating "this isn't cold, why back home .....":lol:

hahaha already did that come out to see my mum in august :) haha even went in the pool :p haha

That could have been a tad chilly, but then plenty of people have heated pools ;) . My Aunt and Uncle that used to live at Caboolture (now basically a subburb of Brisbane) even had a pool with a black base so that it would warm the pool from the sun and stay warm after the sun had gone.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back