Things You've Bought That You Never Used Again

ohhh man... so many stupid things... dumb things like aquaclear filter... 10 gal tank... thinking i was going to raise my own feeder guppies... TOOOO SLOOOWWW... ummm air pumps and air stones... gravel for the aquarium (shoulda went sand off the bat)... crapy filters for my lil tanks... the bubble filters... haha... filter inserts... BIG WASTE OF MONEY... buy bulk... big bag of flake food... it got turned to dust by the bottom of it... filter pads at the LFS...(go buy vacume filters at a hardware store...or any type of non checmical filter pads)... ummm Lots of other crap... but the list could go on for a LONG time... haha... even if i start to add in the dumb fish purchses i use to make... REASEARCH BEFOR U BUY SUCKAS
 
Um lets see, 2 10gal filters, I bought one and the other was given to me and now they're both taking up space in my office until I get them sold. An extra heater, I bought two of them thinking I'd use them in my new 55gal mbuna tank, I ended up getting a 75gal and was too lazy to go through the return process online for the two undersized ones. The one in my 29gal needed replacing so I ended up with just one extra. I think it's in the closet somewhere still in the plastic. :lol:

Oh, and I have various extra containers of food, it think it multiplies when I'm not looking. :alien:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top