The Worst Weekend In A Long Time

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

lilfishie

Its a kinda MAGIC!! ^_^
Reaction score
came home from work yesterday to find one of my Betta Falx had jumped and died, and that Sherbert (my recused betta) had passed away :sad:

woke up this morning and my 40l tank holding 2 male bettas cracked and water went everywhere! all over the plugs and theres me and my mum stood in the puddle trying to get the boys out not thinking about ourselves :rolleyes:

wonder what tomorrow will bring, it always comes in 3's :unsure:

That's awful, I'm so sorry for you! I haven't been on this forum for a long time, but I've read a lot of your betta threads. I wanted to let you know that I genuinely wish you the best!

came home from work yesterday to find one of my Betta Falx had jumped and died, and that Sherbert (my recused betta) had passed away :sad:

woke up this morning and my 40l tank holding 2 male bettas cracked and water went everywhere! all over the plugs and theres me and my mum stood in the puddle trying to get the boys out not thinking about ourselves :rolleyes:

wonder what tomorrow will bring, it always comes in 3's :unsure:

People say it comes in 3's, but I would'nt worry as what could be worse than your tank cracking.

You might get a lamp go in your hood?..................Which aint too bad!....

Sorry to hear about your Bettas........................Lovely fish!

Oh no! Sounds like you've definitely had a rough weekend...I hope everything works out for you and I'll send positive thoughts your way! ;P I love your Bettas, they're wonderful...I'd worry more about them than the watery plugs as well!

<3

You've already had your 3 :D

One betta jumped

One died

and a tank cracked.

Sorry, I know it's not funny. But I've had similar things happen and you have to laugh to not cry. lol. Good luck with getting everything sorted, it's not fun but hopefully you've had your share of bad luck for awhile.

Ahh man thats gutting :(
rip.gif
... did you save your two guys in the 40 l that cracked?

heres a kinda silver lining for you though you get to buy a new tank and new betta's :) chin up!
good.gif

Your plugs shouldnt be wet, do you not have a drop loop on the cable? :blink:

edit : sorry missread, crack not leak :>

sorry to hear your news :(

it cracked all the way down the back and then gave way, the plugs where behind it so got very wet :crazy: i did get the fish out was more worried about them than me :lol:

picked up a 60l today for my boys just need to locate a stand and set it up :good:

of course :good: am actually thinking of scaping this one, moving the fish from my other 60l (easier to scape and empty tank :lol:) and using the other for the boys, but we'll see

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back