The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Lovelies!!!

Turns out it's the wacuum pump.. who knew I has a wacuum pump on my car..

Did y'all hear aboot the bombings yesterday in Beantown? not good..

Hey Lovelies!!!

Went to Fairway Beef today www.fairwaybeef.com and picked me up some Porterhouses and T-bones for me and the family today..

Going to fire up The Weber tonight, get her up to 550°F, that's aboot 300°C and get some steaks cooked..

Also I removed the carbon filter bag from my HOB filter.. Taking my worm treatment up to the next level.. Either I am going to kill my fish, or kill these worms.. Hoping to kill the worms obviously..

Worms?  You have worms in yo' tank?  

I'm working on some algae issues, mostly green spot on the glass of the acrylic.  Since it scratches easy I have to use the special acrylic safe brush that really kinda sucks.  I originally got a Nerite Snail just for that purpose but I hardly ever see the thing.  He did clean up some of it I'm pretty sure...............

Okay, it's nice outside & I have some landscaping stone to stack.  Need some motivation..........

Hey Lovelies!!!

Yeah I gots the worms.. Cammmallannuss worms to be specific..

I'm luzzing this photobuskett, almost as much as I luzz eating dead cow..

This was din-din.. Great Success..

Oh, I got the diesel back today too.. And my new roof project was started.. Busy day

Hey lovelies!!!!

Juss took care of my heating needs for the coming heating season..

Ordered four tons of Energex Super Premium Hardwood blended pellets.. I burnt Corrinth pellets this past year.. they're ok, but I has noticed a lot of fines.. The heat is ok, but they also produce a lot of ash.. Gots aboot 1.25 tones of Corrinth left.. I'll use those as my shoulder pellet, and use these other pellets for the cold months.. But then again, I has issues, and one of those issues is I like to use something up before I open something else, ie, an ink pen.. Once I start using an ink pen, I will not use another until the ink is used up into the first pen.. Told you all I am a freak.. Lighters too.. It bugs me to has multiple lighters laying around..

All my fish are fine.. Hope to be winning the battle against these worms..

Hey lovelies!!!

Took the wife and daughter out to FRed Robins for burgers.. I am the only one who got a burger, my daughter got a grilled cheese, and my wife got a Cobb Salad... Best salad I ever ate was in Half Moon Bay, Ca.. It was the Arnold Palmer salad, similar to the cobb salad, but it also had crab on it.. Amazing..

After din-din we hit Petsmart and got a couple Angelfish as well as a plec..

here they be...

Barry was in beantown today.. I could feel his luzz from 60 miles away.. truly a historic day.. I heart barry..

"Barry was in beantown today.. I could feel his luzz from 60 miles away.. truly a historic day.. I heart barry"

I swear beer shot outta my nose when I read that line..............thank you for that! LOL

Now I need a towel and another beer to boot!

I like those Angels, although the Marbled one reminds me a lot of the Black Marbled pair we got that didn't last long.  The other one is a somewhat whiter version of the Koi pair we still have.  

What kind of Pleco is that?  I like the stripes.............

Ruskull said:
"Barry was in beantown today.. I could feel his luzz from 60 miles away.. truly a historic day.. I heart barry"

I swear beer shot outta my nose when I read that line..............thank you for that! LOL

Now I need a towel and another beer to boot!

I like those Angels, although the Marbled one reminds me a lot of the Black Marbled pair we got that didn't last long.  The other one is a somewhat whiter version of the Koi pair we still have.  

What kind of Pleco is that?  I like the stripes.............
I don't know.. I'll do some research to see what I can find out..

well, it turns out it's not a plec.. its a Striped raphael catfish.. darn it...

Hey Lovelies!
I still have no laptop and using Dad's. Love my Dad.... 
Beantown dreadful, haven't checked news yet this morning to see if they've gotten a hold of scumbag number 2. Weird times.....
I have one galaxy rasbora left. One. Outta six. I don't know what's happening in that tank.  Well dodgey.
Glad all seems well with you Lovelies. Later!

Hambobe it is a Striped Raphael, but they are great fish.  You wont see it much because its extremely nocturnal but as long as you dont have the usual " can fit in its mouth" for catfish it will be fine in your tank.  They are extremely slowish growers, and can get up to 10" or so and get a really huge stomach.  If taken care of properly it can live to 40+ years.  I've had mine for about 6? months now and he started out about an inch and a half and now hes about 3.5 or so.  I want to get him used to my hand so I can hand feed him later when my 125g tank becomes home to just large fish like my clowns, the raphael, and yoyo loaches/synodontis catfish I have

Hey lovelies!

last day of my weekend :( but then i go to school tomorrow and have baseball game tomorrow night :hyper: I get to pitch and see if I can keep my 4 no-hit innings streak going. Then I go to school Tuesday and Wednesday then I'm skipping Thursday and Friday because we're going on our grades field trip to Washington DC, but I didn't wanna go.

Washington DC is nice, you'll see lots of cool stuff.  

Hey Lovelies!
I trimmed the plants bigtime in my 36 and I added a big piece o wood that I found in my creek!  I like the new look, whatdaya think?

DSCN2778_zpsa429a59c.jpg

DSCN2777_zpsf5046fd5.jpg

DSCN2779_zps3ad18234.jpg

I can't wait to see what it looks like when the plants grow in more...............

Hey it looks sorta like my planted tank did way back when!! And I'm not going on the trip to DC, I've been there before though.

Hey lovelies!!

I won an auction for 4 German blue rams!! Seller hasn't contacted me back yet so unsure when they're coming at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back