The New Double Tail

juliethegr8t

Addicted and in Therapy
Reaction score
Whelp here is the famed DT male I just got. :p Once again, pardon my crappy webcam.... this is the best I can do. -_-

Attachments

• Picture_60.jpg
    Picture_60.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 34
He looks beautiful baby!!! He would look so much better living here though.....
Dontcha think?

Very nice new baby, baby :wub: :wub: :wub:

hiya Julie :D

he's a gorgeous colour isn't he :cool: ....have never seen one with a tail like that.....could you post some more pics of him please :D ...he's really cool

sue

Thanks you guys!!! :D I just love him to death already.

guppygirly - Keep your eyes peeled - some of my best bettas have come from Walmart. In fact, the double tail female I have is from there. :thumbs: So is my chocolate, and my other gorgeous green female. You never know what you'll find if you catch them right when they have just gotten in a shipment. :p

Here's another pic for ya sue, isn't his tail interesting? Also - you can notice that he has twice the length of a single tailed betta's dorsal fin. That's due to twice the number of rays in it, just like his tail. I think it's a pretty neat trait, along with the tail!

Attachments

• Picture_59.jpg
    Picture_59.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 37
I found him at a "Fish Gallery and Pets". It's pretty far away from me, but I used to have a friend who worked there, so I thought I'd check it out eventually. It was a pleasant surprise to find how wonderful their selection was!! :D Their tanks could have been in way better shape though. -_-

Most reactions

Back