The Dinosaur of the House

zantetsuken

Reaction score
This is the most impressive of my animals. I've had her since she was 6 inches long which makes her size even more impressive. Anyway have a look at her in all her splendor:

Zilla.jpg

She's beautiful Zantetsuken. How old is she? I have one too, I've had mine since she was about 5.5" and she's just over 5 feet now. My girl is 11 years old now, here's a pic of her hanging out in the yard.

mrbingarden.jpg

Quite impressive Mogo! Mine is about 3 and a half now. Still shedding once or twice a month. Every time I look at her I swear she's grown an inch!!! Here's another pic:

zilla2.jpg

Great photo, where do you keep her? Mine is free in the house, but has an area set up, a big carpet and wood tree with all her heat and UV lamps. Mine still molts, every one to two months. You ever try feeding yours pizza? Maybe it's just mine, but she LOVES pizza, obviously only given once in a while as a treat.

No unfortunately I would like to always have her out, but I have ferrets too and she gets aggressive towards them. I let her out for at least an hour or 2 almost every day. But I made her a huge enclosure, about 4 ft wide by 6 ft tall by 3 ft deep. In the summer I try to walk her outside every couple days. She really is alot of fun. No I've never tried pizza, I ought to give that one a try. Her treats include, kraft cheese slices, blueberries, Carl Buddig Chicken, Bananna, bread crusts. I feed her a combination of Romaine Lettuce and Collard Greens with adult dry food pellets slightly saturated and sprinkled with Reptocal.

Awwww! When I moved to South Carolina from California, my dad bought me an iguana named Guido. (We pronounced it Gweedo) Sadly, he only lived about 6 months because my brother got him out once and the little guy just slipped down an air vent in the floor. My dad fished him out, but he got sick and died days later. :/ I miss him. I know that's gonna be my pet when I get my own place.

Most reactions

trending

Back