The Creepiest Thing Happened to Me This Morning (logical explanation)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

In this case, you need to investigate/trace your roots - your grand parents, great grandparents, etc.
If any of your grandparents or great grandparents were involved in occult activities, your parents or yourself may "inherit" these spirits which they had contacted/involved with. These spirits will continue to harass and disturb your family.
You will need to terminate, renounce and cut off any tie with them.
Then you will need to cast them out and command them to leave you and your family by the power of God.
i heard about that just the other day. it makes sense

I d believe in God and demons but the only way to rid of demons is through worshiping God completely. I do not see this as a dream through demons. I just see it as a weird dream. I dont get involved with spiritistic things and I dont believe spirits get passed down as for each individual has their own relationship with God.

I d believe in God and demons but the only way to rid of demons is through worshiping God completely. I do not see this as a dream through demons. I just see it as a weird dream. I dont get involved with spiritistic things and I dont believe spirits get passed down as for each individual has their own relationship with God.

Actually I had seen and heard of many cases of spirits being passed down to the next generations.
In fact, the next generation will even have the supernatural abilities given by the spirits.

The spirits constantly want someone to continue to pray and worship them.
Whenever someone invoked the spirits through occult activities, the spirits have the rights over them and their descendants until the "right" is broken off.
Even if you have relationship with God or carry His anointing, the demons' right will not be automatically removed.

You can take a look at this book. There are many other books that I can recommend if you are interested.

No. I wont look at the book. The only one capable of expelling demons is God himself. Demons can harm/tempt people and cause strange things to happen but they wont be passed down from generation to generation.

No. I wont look at the book. The only one capable of expelling demons is God himself. Demons can harm/tempt people and cause strange things to happen but they wont be passed down from generation to generation.
No offense but you would know this if the NWT hadn't removed it from the Bible.
Mark 16:15-18.
The NWT only has verses 1-8 of mark 16.
It leaves out the part where God commissioned the disciple to go into all the world and part of that was to be able to cast out devils in his name.

No offense but you would know this if the NWT hadn't removed it from the Bible.
Mark 16:15-18.
The NWT only has verses 1-8 of mark 16.
It leaves out the part where God commissioned the disciple to go into all the world and part of that was to be able to cast out devils in his name.
Yes. In God's name. He gave the power for him to do it. A person cant just go "well imma expel a few demons today"...

Anyways, we shouldn't be talking about this in this forum...

Oh I just looked at it... Turns out verses 9-20 were not part of the ORIGINAL texts. They were added in in the 1800s because scholars though it ended abruptly at 8. So those verses dont even matter really

What scholars?

There is another site I tried using but I couldnt get the link to link it exactly to the page it was on... Dangnt. It was a really good site as well

Agh, we need to move to PMs @connorlindeman... The mods will take this thread down and lock it... We shouldnt be talking about this here

Yes, please if you want to discuss this further, use pm.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back