The coolest Thing you Own

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

jus thought i'd mention my dad has a few guns, shotguns semi auto air rifles etc.

he uses them for shooting down the farm.

he is also the top man in a shooting club that raise phesants then shoot them and bring home for the pot!! (roast pheasants nice!!)

and uses them only for that purpose. more powerful gun for Fox control and borrows a gun off a mate sometimes for deer stalking.

Adrinal said:
drobbins27 said:
Oh andI have stood face to face with a bear....black bear lol. Scaredhim off with pots and pans :flex:
exactly... been there, done that as well. Can play dead as well.
1) if guns are really needed in certian areas, they could be on loan at a gate to those areas.
2) They arn't really needed, and if you are scared of bears dont go to the .5% of land that has them. Its a terrible justification for folks having guns. Perhaps a spear thingy is neccesary when diving in shark infeste waters. But that does not mean I need to own my own, or carry one in my car on the average day or carry them conceled into human infested land.
What about groundhogs? They may not be dangerous but would you want your source of income, your living, to be destroyed by an animal. Where I live theres a lot of farms including my grandparents and ground hogs are a real nuissance. I think its justified to shoot them. More humane than to say poison them imo.

Edit also what about defending yourself against people? They're far more dangerous than bears and most of them have guns. I don't think you're going to scare an armed robber off with pots and pants. I'd like to see you try though :lol:

Adrinal said:
Whats live wire?
:hyper: WHAT'S LIVE WIRE!?!?!?

It's like crack in a can :rofl: J/K (kinda), it's a summer issue of orange mountain dew, delicious and it makes you unusually 'wirey' :shifty: :p

moving away from guns again....

have a look at what £300 buys you!! although worth well over £500

Attachments

• radio__1_2.JPG
    radio__1_2.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 73
I have more cool things =) It has been like christmas here.

CanonA80rs.jpg

HPCompaq_NX9010.jpg

HD-500.jpg

nokia2.jpg

Isn't that mobile pretty? Just like candy. Gonna get those grey covers, that cute one on the right doesn't fit my imago.

And Sennheiser tend to have some problems with the cord. But well, I bought ones that have replacable cord, so that wont be a problem =)

It's a pitty that people have to have a gun to feel safe and that you are so paranoid about your house being broken into.

I also think it is sick the ammount of guns people own.

If you feel you need protection, a basic handgun would surely surfice, whats the need for all these M16s and sniper rifles.

If you feel so insecure where you are maybe it's time you did something about it properly. Organise an anti-crime association like a neighbourhood watch, Contact your local police or Civillian Social Support.

If you feel you have to own a gun and you've never use it maybe it's time to sell them back to the gun shop or hand them in to the police.

Ben

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back