The coolest Thing you Own

bunjiweb said:
Have you been watching Bowling For Columbine?

I got that on DVD, that film certainly wakes you up to the sorry state america and the to some extent the rest of the world is in in terms of gun violence and random hatred crime...

All we can do i watch the world crumble if the laws are not change and people don't listen to and deal with the problems properly and effectivly...

Ben
MY GOD, I couldnt get through the rest fo the thread without replying to this, that DVD is the BIGGEST SHAM ON THE GUN WORLD EVER. They are NOT EVEN CLOSE to the real facts, and I PITTY anyone that believes everythong on it.

Please LEARN ALL THE FACTS befor you psot about why guns are bad......

Hate to tell you this, but guns laws are tight... criminals STILL DONT GIVE A #### ABOUT THE LAWS..... so having tighter guns laws jsut makes it harder for ME to defend MYSELF.
And if a kid breaks into my house, hes going ot have to break into one safe for the ammo and another for the guns, so have fun.
I HATE the canadian laws about guns, it shouild be like Texas everywhere, if you break into my house, I should have the RIGHT to shoot you dead right there. might be why Texas has the lowest incident of break and enter.

That said, I have a 308 target rifle, all I'll say is anything inside 100 yards isnt safe. I've got a para 45 in blued and compete in IPSC with it. I will not post pics of them, but only for the reason that I dont want anyone else to know my rifle setup, and the handgun jsut out of gun safety.

The Coolest thing I own, my guns and or my car, a 96 1LE Camaro SS with just a hair over 19k on the clock.

jeffrey said:
bunjiweb said:

I got that on DVD, that film certainly wakes you up to the sorry state america and the to some extent the rest of the world is in in terms of gun violence and random hatred crime...

All we can do i watch the world crumble if the laws are not change and people don't listen to and deal with the problems properly and effectivly...

Ben
MY GOD, I couldnt get through the rest fo the thread without replying to this, that DVD is the BIGGEST SHAM ON THE GUN WORLD EVER. They are NOT EVEN CLOSE to the real facts, and I PITTY anyone that believes everythong on it.

Hate to tell you this, but guns laws are tight... criminals STILL DONT GIVE A #### ABOUT THE LAWS..... so having tighter guns laws jsut makes it harder for ME to defend MYSELF.
And if a kid breaks into my house, hes going ot have to break into one safe for the ammo and another for the guns, so have fun.
I HATE the canadian laws about guns, it shouild be like Texas everywhere, if you break into my house, I should have the RIGHT to shoot you dead right there. might be why Texas has the lowest incident of break and enter.

That said, I have a 308 target rifle, all I'll say is anything inside 100 yards isnt safe. I've got a para 45 in blued and compete in IPSC with it. I will not post pics of them, but only for the reason that I dont want anyone else to know my rifle setup, and the handgun jsut out of gun safety.

The Coolest thing I own, my guns and or my car, a 96 1LE Camaro SS with just a hair over 19k on the clock.
Lol, im not going to get into a fight over that DVD with you but it is actually incredibly accurate as confirmed by various associations.

It is ironic that you are an american gun owner and you find this DVD offensive.

:rofl:

Ben

bunjiweb said:
Lol, im not going to get into a fight over that DVD with you but it is actually incredibly accurate as confirmed by various associations.

It is ironic that you are an american gun owner and you find this DVD offensive.

Ben
Canadian.

I guess its more the fact that they leave out lots of it too.

they make refference to something like 3000 gun deaths a year in the states, and only 300 in Canada or something liek that, but when you make it so that canada's population is equal to the states there are more deaths in the "safer, better controled" canada.

Not to mention Canada gun registry reaching the 2 billion dollar mark..... criminals STILL arent registering their guns, I mean that was the biggest waste of taxpayers money ever, and I hate the fact that I'll end up paying more then 100 in taxes for it, on top of the 80 dollar fee they charge for hte permit every 5 years.

oh no freshmike's a ricer :D

This is my baby
DSC00725.JPG

DSC00490.JPG

DSC00489.JPG

DSC00070.JPG

DSC00733.JPG

bunjiweb said:
jeffrey said:
bunjiweb said:

Ben

Ben
I agree completely! Weve had 14murders in Canada this year, Amercia has 14 a day. Its people like you who cause it. Put away your damn guns and start becoming a real country.

drobbins27 said:
bunjiweb said:
jeffrey said:
bunjiweb said:

Ben

Ben
I agree completely! Weve had 14murders in Canada this year, Amercia has 14 a day. Its people like you who cause it. Put away your damn guns and start becoming a real country.
I hate to break it to you. But a majority of the gun related violence in this country ISN'T comitted with legaly obtained registered firearms. So gun control isn't going to control much of anything aside from a law abiding citizens right to own a firearm. Now if we could somehow control the criminals and their illegally obtained firearms that'd be a different story. And FYI to date there was only one shooting by a automatic weapon by its regstered owner. The rest are not legally obtained weapons.

You also need to remember that most of the weapons pictured thus far in this thread aren't automatic assault weapons they're TOY'S an airsoft is a TOY.

Sky042 said:
I hate to break it to you. But a majority of the gun related violence in this country ISN'T comitted with legaly obtained registered firearms. So gun control isn't going to control much of anything aside from a law abiding citizens right to own a firearm. Now if we could somehow control the criminals and their illegally obtained firearms that'd be a different story. And FYI to date there was only one shooting by a automatic weapon by its regstered owner. The rest are not legally obtained weapons.
Exactly.

and I know most are airsoft..... but I have always thought paintball to be better.

Sky042 said:
drobbins27 said:
bunjiweb said:
jeffrey said:
bunjiweb said:

Ben

Ben
Yes but listen to this. My uncle used to own this trade in store, and they always had guns. He only sold them to registered NRA members or whatever its called. He sold the store, the person who bought sold guns to anyone, if he was given a good price. I think gun sales are way to open, and the fact that KMART sells ammo for common handguns is rediculous. Who needs a handgun for anything other than killing? Wouldnt hunting be boring with a handgun........

PS- no idea what airsoft is, but paintball is fun as hell

Yes but listen to this. My uncle used to own this trade in store, and they always had guns. He only sold them to registered NRA members or whatever its called. He sold the store, the person who bought sold guns to anyone, if he was given a good price. I think gun sales are way to open, and the fact that KMART sells ammo for common handguns is rediculous. Who needs a handgun for anything other than killing? Wouldnt hunting be boring with a handgun........

PS- no idea what airsoft is, but paintball is fun as hell

WEll what the guy was doing after your uncle took over the shop is a fast method to get himself a nice tidy little 8x8 steel room

Airsoft are small plastic BB's propeled by compressed gas.

Handguns could be for killing. Can be for home defense. I know when I am horseback riding in the mountains of northwestern PA I damn well will have a firearm on my side since thats bear country. And lemme tell you I'm a big guy but if a grizzly or brown bear decides I'm his next lunch the only thing between me and being some animals meal is my hand gun I plan to use it. Also some people enjoy target shooting as a sport. Or speed shooting events.

So tell ya what. You stand face to face with a bear and then tell me if you think a handgun for personal protection is a bad idea?

Well, other then my aquariums I don't own much worth anything, so I'll have to say my Miata, which I would not trade for any other car no matter how much money I had. I have driven quite a few expensive and posh cars, and none of them compare. :D

Guns are all about power, no matter how you look at it.

thecichlidaddict said:
CA, u never cease to amaze me. You read mymind on that one.

Oh andI have stood face to face with a bear....black bear lol. Scaredhim off with pots and pans :flex:

So are you telling me that because you wondered into the grizzlies territory, and hes acting on instinct, guarding his home, that its justifiedwhen you shoot them with a gun?

So if you were in your house, with some children and someone wondered in and didnt leave, so you tried to attack him, and then he shot you....his shooting you would be justified?

Someone better give me props for that beauty :thumbs:

drobbins27 said:
mate, he is canadian :lol:

The most interesting thing I have is a letter from Benjamin Disraeli (British Prime Minister in the 1870's to my great great grandfather.

drobbins27 said:
thecichlidaddict said:
CA, u never cease to amaze me. You read mymind on that one.

Oh andI have stood face to face with a bear....black bear lol. Scaredhim off with pots and pans :flex:

So are you telling me that because you wondered into the grizzlies territory, and hes acting on instinct, guarding his home, that its justifiedwhen you shoot them with a gun?

So if you were in your house, with some children and someone wondered in and didnt leave, so you tried to attack him, and then he shot you....his shooting you would be justified?

Someone better give me props for that beauty :thumbs:
would I prefer to shoot the bear thats trying to eat me or my horse? Is that seriously what you're asking me?

Lemme weigh the options. I can let the bear EAT me. Or I can shoot at him hope he runs away. If he doesn't I shoot him.

Gee lemme think on that for a second. Hell yeah I'd use the gun on his furry ass! me and my opposable thumbs are rather concerned with self preservation.

As far as your theoretical situation with the children thats not the same. Do the children pose a threat upon my life?

I'm not a poacher or sport hunter if its a situation I can escape violence isn't the answer but when face with something threatening my life that I can't escape then I'd like to have that weapon with me. You scared off a bear with a pot good for you......what would you have done if the pots pissed off the bear and he came chasing for you deciding he's hungry. I bet you'd be pissing yourself saying "dammit I wish I had a gun right now"

Sky042 said:
You also need to remember that most of the weapons pictured thus far in this thread aren't automatic assault weapons they're TOY'S an airsoft is a TOY.
sorry but this means nothing, an Airsoft one, especially those with the PSi that is available can still kill someone if aimed correctly.

ffs even a gun loaded with blanks can kill you.

*must keep out of thread before i go off on one.....*

Ben

Most reactions

Back