The Best Lfs Is Going Out Of Business...

Teelie

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
The primary LFS I go to to buy fish, supplies and equipment is going out of business and selling stuff at anywhere from 25-75% off and I got nearly $200 worth of stuff for $70. A double compact fluorescent light fixture alone was worth $130 and I got it for $30, with the bulbs (which seperately, sell for anywhere from $20-30) so I'm happy. :drool: Of course the guy didn't realize the bulbs were still in there or he'd have probably charged twice that. :p I'm going back again later to grab more stuff like a second fixture identical to the first. :shout:

It sucks they're going out of business, they're the best shop in the area but the silver lining in this cloud is the greatly reduced prices. If only I could get another aquarium. I've been told I'm not allowed to though. Not only do I not have room or anywhere to store it buy my fiancee said out right "no tanks" since I already have too many. :lol:

They only started liquidating Thursday and are closed Sundays and Mondays but a lot of stuff has gone faster than you can spell pleco.

yeah same happened to a petland near me. Got 100 dollars worth of stuff for 20 bucks. like a lifetime of plant ferts and nets and food and all sorts of random stuff.

Most reactions

Back