laurasmithuk
Fish Addict
just interested how TFF started? think its great and very helpful! a credit to whoever made it up! 
Yes it most certainly has English rootsEthos said:I have never thought about it before...who did make it The-Wolf? I'm sure the pain of re-visiting your memories is great, but please...for the newer members?
And something I just thought about.....there were 13,486 members before me, so where did all of them go?
And did it go boom from the begining? And does this forum have English roots? I mean, Englishmen created it right?
[snapback]878970[/snapback]
William said:Why is nobody posting
Why Why Why!
William
Yes Def your the most important person here. All hail DefDef said:Most importantly, I'm here.
[snapback]879129[/snapback]

SirMinion said:This is the oldest post I can find...
William said:Why is nobody posting
Why Why Why!
William[snapback]879137[/snapback]

William said:test
Well actually, I did make (ie: install the forum). The initial story of TFF is as follows, there used to be a website: www.tropicalaquariums.co.uk (which does not seem to work anymore) run by someone called "Davy Reynolds"- (same username on here), they had an eZboard web discussion forum, you know the ones with hundreds of popups adverts for viagra and flashing 1 millionth visitor things. Anyway I was quite interested in tropical fish, and there were some like minded people on there, maybe a total of 100, 150 members, although not so many active, the main ones were called adeyc, rose, davy reynolds (of course), and half a dozen others, who I apologise for not remembering their names.The-Wolf said:William didn't make it another person did.
we are not allowed to metion his name on pain of death
[snapback]878963[/snapback]
/web.archive.org/web/20020809101654/...n/ikonboard.cgi .
/web.archive.org/web/20021017104619/...orums/index.php
/www.fishforums.net/index.php?showto...9587&#entry9587 for example, note the dates as you scroll down- flicking from Feb1 to Jan 31 etc..!