Tff Modern Warfare 2 Clan (Xbox 360)

Truck

UKAPS
Reaction score
Hi all, this is the MW2 Thread, please post your Gamertags so we can add each other, then those that are online can join a lobby and then we can play each other, should be a laugh.

If you post your tag I'll add it to this post.

Also you can post TFF in your clan name if you wish.

Clan members so far:

Dinky Stig
Mortalkonbat555
Gab99
Cagedeasymuffin
Disco fum buck
Jakerummer

mine is in my sig peeps

_
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
()

got this game today for my ps3 its great pitty they didnt make it so ps3 and xbox can connect to each other

i like xbox but paying for internet is what puts me off

I'm in but My Gamertag runs out on the 28th december and it'll be a while before I get it back as I'm going to buy a new Xbox with my Christmas money. So you can add me to the list if you want but I won't be on for 1 to 2 weeks.

Gamer tag: 'Disco Fum Buck'

I completed the story on regular last night, the last mission is amazingly good! I just need to nail it on hardened and then veteran.

I completed the story on regular last night, the last mission is amazingly good! I just need to nail it on hardened and then veteran.

I completed spec Ops all on Veteran the other week, and beat infinity wards time on the explosive juggernaught mission. GET SOME!

Have you got 1000/1000 gamerscore then?

Nope, Because I'm not a gamerscore freak. My brother does, but I only did spec OP's because we had no internet for 3 months and wanted something to kill the time. So we decided to do that. He is an extreme gamer score freak. He's got like 39,000.

I lke to get gamerpoints but i dont see the big fuss about it.

I Want to get mothership zeta for Fallout 3.

Thats me off CoD for a couple days.

Me nad truck Do Spec ops Because multiplayers kinda boring i think.

I Hate the way you have to go to game chat to play :/

I lke to get gamerpoints but i dont see the big fuss about it.

I Want to get mothership zeta for Fallout 3.

Thats me off CoD for a couple days.

Me nad truck Do Spec ops Because multiplayers kinda boring i think.

I Hate the way you have to go to game chat to play :/

But that's to stop asshat's cheating and telling the other team where you are. And that is only for a few of the game types, Fallout 3 is the worst game ever created.

Most reactions

Back