Tff Fantasy World Cup Football - Launched!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

OK, after the round of 16 - the table looks like this...

1 Fleetwood town 181
1 we won't win FC 181
3 SQUID WORLD 177
4 Abramovic's Millions 175
5 TTF Champnio 174
6 Wandering Stars 172
7 Gunning for WC Glory 169
8 Pie Eaters A.F.C. 168
9 Metatarsal Madness 162
10 Wish we were there 159
11 ben XI 153
12 daisys dazzlers 145
13 World Cup Winners 141
14 joes jolly gerries 140
15 smurfyy2k3 united 125
16 Super_Skunk 101

I agree... it's very very very very difficult. It's gonna be even harder when England go out!! (if they go out!)

Still, at least everyone else is having the same problems!

IF :X England go out, I doubt I'll bother anymore it'd be a struggle to replace all my English players :crazy:

im sticking with my original team its what i said i was going to in the first place and so im going to :D

IF :X England go out, I doubt I'll bother anymore it'd be a struggle to replace all my English players :crazy:

It is going to be very difficult..

come the final everyone will have the same score because they will simply have the avaliable players!!

im sticking with my original team its what i said i was going to in the first place and so im going to :D

Fair Play! :good:

LOL!! :lol:

Never Mind, it's getting difficult for everyone at the moment!

Also, a special well done to Michael Martin and his team 'Wandering Stars' for a fantastic gameweek score of 52!

Yes, it's a rollercoaster ride isn't it, I've been nearly bottom, top, and most places in between! It was indeed a good round for my Wanderers, but it's going to be hard making any progress now as everyone's teams converge into one!

I don't bloody believe this...

firstly my day starts crap at work... then England lose because of some jumped-up Portugal player (no names mentioned *cough Ronaldo cough*... then I get pulled over by the police for eating a McFlurry while driving! (Hardly fair!)... then I get a bloody puncture... then I fall out with my best mate... then I get home to find that Arfie has overtaken me after all this time... I'm gonna to bed before I have a heart-attack or something (although maybe that's the best thing for me)

LOL! That's right! (for those of you reading this at a later day and wandering what we're on about) the current time is 12.08AM!

So this one has started on a bad note too!!

The worse thing is now in the Fantasy Football everyone will have a similar team so the positions won't change! I can't believe Arfie has overtaken me! (that's a fiver down the drain) -- jammy!

Most reactions

trending

Back