Tff Fantasy World Cup Football - Launched!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Reaction score
Ok, so those of you who joined the fantasty football for last season will be familiar with how this process works! Well, now there's a fantasy world cup as well!! Well done to Arfie for winning the Premiership one - let's see how many points I can win this one by!!! :D

Your team is made up of foreign players playing in the premiership. For example you could pick Henry for France because he plays in England, but you couldn't pick Hargreaves for England because he doesn't play in the premiership!!

To join...

Firstly, you need to register here

Then, when you've registered click here and enter 39298-8822 into the box 'join a private league'

Any problems, just ask!!

Good luck everyone! This will keep you on your toes ready for next season!

Your reigning champion is in ;) Though I am not as confident on this one :crazy:

Good luck everyone :good:

Arfie

never done this before.. no idea what im doing.. but i have bumbled a team together..

Squid

lol i play in this fantasy footie league every year i didn't know you all do it to ....

:good:

Well Done! :D

This is my team

NAME - TFF Champnio

Lehmann (Ger)
--
Terry (Eng)
Ricardo Carvalho (Por)
Ferdinand (Eng)
--
Ballack (Ger)
Lampard (Eng)
Makelele (Fra)
Fabregas (Spa)
--
Van Persie (Hol)
Henry © (Fra)
Reyes (Spa)

Manager - Klinsmann (Ger)

Sub - Moore (Aus)

:good:

Help,
I ahve always wanted to join one of these and it is not working where is the box where you entyer the code. Is it obvious and am i just ebing dumb.Please help me.

That's me joined up...

Does anyone know how to check the results of the fantasy premier league? I've searched around the site but can't find it anywhere!!! I was in a couple of leagues but haven't had the chance to check results since the prem finished and was wondering how I did!!!!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back