Tff Fantasy League

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Woo hoo..............

I'm 3rd, can't quite believe it and when trod gets back off her holiday she is going to have a fit :rofl:

Have to admit that it is becoming a bit addictive on a Saturday :crazy: my other half loves the football but I have no idea what the heck is going on - so usually I have one ear on the tv whilst I am working or on TFF! Just lately though, picture the scene, me sitting with laptop and shouting, oh no - he's been booked, ah ha, great he has scored a goal - wooo hooo he's saved a goal, errgghh he has conceded a goal, then me shouting at the tv, saying, well mate you are getting transfered this week, and who was that guy who scored four goals this week, have I got enough money to buy him, who is not pulling their weight ................oh the pressures of being a football manager :rofl:

Seffie x

whats the password to join? is this the premie leage one?

Yeah "Modesty" is hanging right outta you Arfie :lol:

Sorry mate, didn't realise I'd left the webcam on ;)

I'm slowly slipping back into the pack to lure them into a false sense of hope and security :shifty:

Arfie

Woo hoo..............

I'm 3rd, can't quite believe it and when trod gets back off her holiday she is going to have a fit :rofl:

Have to admit that it is becoming a bit addictive on a Saturday :crazy: my other half loves the football but I have no idea what the heck is going on - so usually I have one ear on the tv whilst I am working or on TFF! Just lately though, picture the scene, me sitting with laptop and shouting, oh no - he's been booked, ah ha, great he has scored a goal - wooo hooo he's saved a goal, errgghh he has conceded a goal, then me shouting at the tv, saying, well mate you are getting transfered this week, and who was that guy who scored four goals this week, have I got enough money to buy him, who is not pulling their weight ................oh the pressures of being a football manager :rofl:

Seffie x

:rolleyes: beginners luck, its a marathon not a sprint, am I worried, not a bit :unsure: :ninja: :whistle:

:D Good luck with that ;)

December and January is the time to get me, I lose interest in football in general and fantasy leagues pretty much every year, it normally starts coming back in February.

Arfie

:lol: I don't think there is much chance of me catching you - I know nothing about football, although am learning, much to my sister Trods annoyance :lol:

Seffie x

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back