Test Tube Racks - For Api Tubes

StatMan

Fish Crazy
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Chelmsford, Essex
I tend to be testing at least 4 tanks any one time.

I thought this would be so much easier if I had a test tube rack to hold them. Was looking on line before making my own.

Anyone know of a supplier.

ideally I would like a 4 X 10 configuration but anything slightly bigger or smaller considered.

Any pointers greatfully received.

StatMan
 
I just did a Yahoo search and came up with a bunch of US suppliers. I'm sure you coud find the same in the UK.
 
Oh for goodness sake.........make one! :rolleyes:

Get a chunk of soft wood and a drill a little larger than the test-tubes. Drill a series of holes right through then stick a strip of wood along the bottom to stop the tubes going right through. I used ali' for weight incase I knocked it.

Here's mine

IMG_0002-1.jpg
 
Wish I could see that shade for NitrIte :rolleyes:

Nice little build ... might have to make one myself as I've already smashed on of the test tubes ... the day after buying the kit :crazy:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top