Test For Broken Links

Both work for me Truck, maybe it has something to do with what brower your using, but Im not technical so thats just a (probably) useless theory.
 
Everything is working this end Truck.
What I have foud though is
When I start a thread or reply to a thread I may include a link url in the body of text to illustrate something or help someone in their plight.
I quite often make a spelling mistake and have to go back in and edit the offending word. (mis spelling is so annoying)
Anyway whilst re-entering the re-edit window (either full or quick editor...dont matter which) the link Url has doubled in size (duplicated) if I have to go in a third time I see it in triplicate so on and so forth.
It becomes particular annoying when writing a piece on something that includes a lot of text and refering Url's
This may or may not be related to the above so I have submitted it upstairs and see if the techie guys can sort it.
Regards
C
 
Everything is working this end Truck.
What I have foud though is
When I start a thread or reply to a thread I may include a link url in the body of text to illustrate something or help someone in their plight.
I quite often make a spelling mistake and have to go back in and edit the offending word. (mis spelling is so annoying)
Anyway whilst re-entering the re-edit window (either full or quick editor...dont matter which) the link Url has doubled in size (duplicated) if I have to go in a third time I see it in triplicate so on and so forth.
It becomes particular annoying when writing a piece on something that includes a lot of text and refering Url's
This may or may not be related to the above so I have submitted it upstairs and see if the techie guys can sort it.
Regards
C
cheers colin :good:
 
I'm using IE8 and Jack's first quoted link gets broken.
If I hover over it, it shows the destination as
Code:
http://www.charterhouse-aquatics.co.uk/cat...5b1ad4ce98daf52
instead of
Code:
http://www.charterhouse-aquatics.co.uk/catalog/protein-skimmers-skimmers-c-23_446.html?osCsid=6baed65cefd17d5575b1ad4ce98daf52
 

Most reactions

Back
Top