Tell me something funny

It's weird saying sis because guys don't say that. It's just weird.
Actuallyyyyy.... Yah... My previous friend called me and his other friends sis all the time...

So did a YTer as well...

Me too... But you are the only one I call bro 😂
I have to get a certain vibe from a girl to call them bro... Idk lol
Glad I passed the vibe check 😂

Speaking of titles...When you have a teacher who has a doctorate degree, it's common to call them Doctor So-and-So rather than Mr. or Mrs.

So, when I got my master's degree, I tried to get my kids to call me "Master Wilson." They didn't go for it.

Last edited:
Speaking of titles...When you have a teacher who has a doctorate degree, it's common to call them Doctor So-and-So rather than Mr. or Mrs. So, when I got my master's degree, I tried to get my kids to call me "Master Wilson." They didn't go for it.
I laughed harder than I should have.

Speaking of titles...When you have a teacher who has a doctorate degree, it's common to call them Doctor So-and-So rather than Mr. or Mrs. So, when I got my master's degree, I tried to get my kids to call me "Master Wilson." They didn't go for it.
That’s amazing

Hey... Who knew... A group of badgers is called a cete @WhistlingBadger...
If you didn't already know, now you have a new Badger word in your vocabulary 😂
I think that's a group of European badgers. A group of American badgers doesn't have a name because a) they don't live in groups, and b) if they did, no one would survive an encounter with them.

Last edited:
I think that's a group of European badgers. A group of American badgers doesn't have a name because a) they don't live in groups, and b) if they did, no one would survive and encounter with them.
Yah but that is technically what a "group" of them is considered to be called... I also just said badger, I never specified American or European lol

And yah... We'd be screwed if they worked together 😂

Most reactions

Back