Tell me something funny

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

It's weird saying sis because guys don't say that. It's just weird.
Actuallyyyyy.... Yah... My previous friend called me and his other friends sis all the time...

So did a YTer as well...

Me too... But you are the only one I call bro 😂
I have to get a certain vibe from a girl to call them bro... Idk lol
Glad I passed the vibe check 😂

Speaking of titles...When you have a teacher who has a doctorate degree, it's common to call them Doctor So-and-So rather than Mr. or Mrs.

So, when I got my master's degree, I tried to get my kids to call me "Master Wilson." They didn't go for it.

Last edited:
Speaking of titles...When you have a teacher who has a doctorate degree, it's common to call them Doctor So-and-So rather than Mr. or Mrs. So, when I got my master's degree, I tried to get my kids to call me "Master Wilson." They didn't go for it.
I laughed harder than I should have.

Speaking of titles...When you have a teacher who has a doctorate degree, it's common to call them Doctor So-and-So rather than Mr. or Mrs. So, when I got my master's degree, I tried to get my kids to call me "Master Wilson." They didn't go for it.
That’s amazing

Hey... Who knew... A group of badgers is called a cete @WhistlingBadger...
If you didn't already know, now you have a new Badger word in your vocabulary 😂
I think that's a group of European badgers. A group of American badgers doesn't have a name because a) they don't live in groups, and b) if they did, no one would survive an encounter with them.

Last edited:
I think that's a group of European badgers. A group of American badgers doesn't have a name because a) they don't live in groups, and b) if they did, no one would survive and encounter with them.
Yah but that is technically what a "group" of them is considered to be called... I also just said badger, I never specified American or European lol

And yah... We'd be screwed if they worked together 😂

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back