Tell me something funny

Rocky998

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Reaction score
A guy is at a party and is introduced to a woman so he compliments her and says " you are a fine looking person ". She then says to him " I wish I could say the same about you " and he replies " just do what I do , lie ".
Oof.

wasmewasntit

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
298783383_5408512762577012_6842985212675834134_n.jpg

WhistlingBadger

Professional Cat Herder
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
A guy is at a party and is introduced to a woman so he compliments her and says " you are a fine looking person ". She then says to him " I wish I could say the same about you " and he replies " just do what I do , lie ".
This reminds me of the famous (and possibly authentic!) Winston Churchill jab:

Bessie Braddock: Winston, you are drunk, and what’s more you are disgustingly drunk.
Winston Churchill: Bessie, my dear, you are ugly, and what’s more, you are disgustingly ugly. But tomorrow I shall be sober, and you shall still be disgustingly ugly.

itiwhetu

Naturally First
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score

Bessie Braddock: Winston, you are drunk, and what’s more you are disgustingly drunk.
Winston Churchill: Bessie, my dear, you are ugly, and what’s more, you are disgustingly ugly. But tomorrow I shall be sober, and you shall still be disgustingly ugly.
This was for real, I have seen it before. What a brilliant man.

Rocky998

Reaction score

Daaaaang... That's rough

davros

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Daaaaang... That's rough
A British member of Parliament said to 19th century Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli: “Sir, you will either die on the gallows or of some unspeakable disease.”

“That depends, sir,” Disraeli replied, “on whether I embrace your policies or your mistress.”

Rocky998

Reaction score
A British member of Parliament said to 19th century Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli: “Sir, you will either die on the gallows or of some unspeakable disease.”

“That depends, sir,” Disraeli replied, “on whether I embrace your policies or your mistress.”
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang
dang-dayum.gif

Most reactions

trending

Staff online