Tell me something funny

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Picture of my dog last night. Looks like a ghost
33C0B79E-1DEC-4547-8411-352CEE1E96EF.jpeg

While I LOVE the things I give up on trying to keep a Rope Fish in check! They should be called Houdini Fish! I hadn't seen my rope in almost two days. Just before the disappearance I had the hood open on the tank putting in some foreground plants. After that the stupid thing just was not there. I even tipped up my hollow tree trunk looking and the beast just was not in the tank.

Of course I figured he escaped while I was doing the plants when I was rinsing and not looking. So I'm tipping up my chair and couch looking for the thing along with laying on the floor looking under the table that holds the tank... No Rope Fish. It has to be somewhere! :dunno:

I just finally found the critter in the pump chamber for the built in sponge filter. When I was doing the plants the pest must have decided to check out the pump. The beastie is alive and well. :) Of course I had to break down the pump's outlet hose and pull the pump to get him but he is fine. In the future I will remove a LOT more water when working on things. Or I MAY just strangle the beastie. Hey, it has lungs; I could strangle. ;)

A duck walked up to a lemonade stand
And he said to the man, running the stand
"Hey! Got any grapes?"
The man said,
"No we just sell lemonade. But it's cold. And it's fresh. And it's all home-made. Can I get you a
Glass?"
The duck said,
"I'll pass".
Then he waddled away.
'Til the very next day.
I don't get it.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back