Tell A Story....

PRW1988

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Mar 27, 2007
Messages
2,066
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Canada
Saw this a long time ago, somebody started a thread just for fun. It's a story about a fish, every person writes one sentence and after about 30-50 posts we'll copy and paste the full story lol.

Let's have some fun people I'll start it off.

Once long ago there lived a great and ancient fish named Gyro.
 
and he got eaten by an even greater and even more ancient fish named Buck... the end.... haha

sorry, seemed like nobody was responding anyway. can't start a story without giving it an end
 
and he got eaten by an even greater and even more ancient fish named Buck... the end.... haha

sorry, seemed like nobody was responding anyway. can't start a story without giving it an end
LOL
---------------------------------------------------------
Gyro had a few pals that she used to hang around with.
crap I didn't write it in time, now I gotta think of something quick
---------------------------------------------------------
he was affected by the bends after surfacing too fast when a Philipino diver used dynamite to go fishing.
 
neon tetras I was eating? What are you doing swimming all by your lonesome?"
 
what are neons doing on a coral reef :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top