Tattoos

juliehainsworth

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Ok I was just wondering what peoples thoughts were on this subject? I personally think that tattoos are art in their own right what about you?

I personally will never have a tattoo, but I think anyone will have a tough time arguing they're not art.

yes they should be classed as art, the work some of those tattoo artists do are simply incredible! i have a lot of heavily tattooed friends, two who go to amsterdam (from london) especially to get tattooed by this one guy. he does incredibly fine work, and fine lines a very difficult on skin!

hehe i just have a little one on my hip. would love another but i can't decide what and where!

Oooh what have you got! I have 7 as well at the moment and am currently plotting my next one!

I agree with Catxxx about there being some really incredible tattoos out there! I was just wondering what people thought about them as art as I know alot of people disagree that tattoos should be classed as a work or art!

trying to find a picture of my tattoo, sure i got one uploaded somewhere
*hunts*
nope can't find it!

anyway, mine is 3 small stars in a slanty line, a big black one, a smaller dark purple one and an even smaller light purple one each star has 3 little trailing dots, like abstract shooting stars. wasn't done very well though and it's about 5 years old now.

Oooh that sounds nice! I don't hae pics of any of mine!

My friend is in middle of having one done on her nether regions she says it kills and she wants me to have one done there too hmmmm I doubt it somehow as my foot was the most painful to date and lets just say the words coming from my mouth werent pleasant!

Maybe we should start a thread just for peoples tattoos pics what do you think?

one of my friends just got quite a big foot/ankle tattoo
it's lots and lots of lines, kind of creates the effect of a bullet hole in glass if you get what i mean? she said that HURT.

edit: if this works, this is my friends newest ankle tattoo, done by someone in Nottingham:
410775645_l.jpg

mine was right on my hip bone too, not the most comfortable thing i've ever done!

i think this thread would be a good thread for pictures of peoples tattoos!

Ooh that is a very nice tattoo your friend has had done! I think I might try and get some of mine and my friends tattoos and post them! Yeah might as well just keep the one thread open will be more interesting!

I travel to Wakefield to get mine done! I just wish they werent addictive as I seem to get at least one or two each year now and I'm running out of room !

Hope you can find pics of your tattoo......... My friend said the one on her hip bone hurt too but not in the place she was having it done the pain went to another part of her body we think her nerves are wired up wrong or summat!

Ooh I really liked that tribal dragon! Must admit I've not seen that thread before as it's rare for me to venture out of the fish sections until now! Wow cant get over the tattoo!

I'v got 6 tattoo's and plaining my 7th one as my hubby is going to draw me one, The 6 i have are a flutterbye on back, Kevin on Ankel, Star on foot, Lizard on other ankel, Rose on hip and 4 paw prints on my other hip, I likes tattoos :thumbs:, I dont finks they hurt but every one is diffrent.

Karen

Most reactions

Back