Tattoo Design Help Needed

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Jen

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've been thinking about getting a tattoo lately, but I'm stuck on the design. I'm wondering if anyone here can point me in the right direction.

I would probably go for an angel fish, but I don't want a actual picture... more like brush strokes. Something along the lines of this...but more artsy and stylized.

fish.gif

Would anyone know how I could do this, or might want to help in the design process?

Thank

the easiest thing to do go to the tatoo shop and speak to the guy and tell him what you want and he should design it for you. if he doesnt walk away and go else where as a good tatooist will do custom designs

got bored, so i decided to create a little masterpiece. :lol: this is the idea i got in my head of what you were talking about, give or take a bit...

fish046.jpg

sorry that the lines are a bit kooky (give me a break, i'm tired and hungry)... but you get the basic idea.

Fish_fetish65: That is a very good picture! i think it would look great as a tattoo for Jen! Or at least a good start to her deciding on what sort of style! :good:

Yeah that's cool I like it. :hyper:

a good idea if your stuck to decide what to do with tattoo's is to get someone who's good at art to draw on you with felt tip, then take a pic, play around with a few designs that way and then you can get pics of you with all of them and see what you prefer :good:

Wow fetish... thats awesome. I sorta forgot about this thread with everything thats been going on in my life right now. Thats on the lines of what I'm looking for. It's a great place to start.

I love it.

Mrs. Wiggle... that's sorta my plan here. Get a few images in mind and then try to refine them to exactly what I'm going for. I'm a half decent artist, but I can't get my idea on paper, so if I i get some cool pictures i'll be able to combine them.

Thanks

Maybe search Japanese Calligraphy, and get someone learning the art to draw your rough sketch. Its beautiful writing, and would suit your project very well! :)

Most reactions

trending

Back