Tanks of the Month

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

vanalisa

Fish Aficionado
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Hey there!

Thanks to the 8 people for entering TOTM! (I have recently got new fish and forgot). I guess I'll have to wait for next time:)

I am getting great ideas and am impressed with all of the entries.

I also think it was a good idea to have a separate nano-tank category.

Hey there!

Thanks to the 8 people for entering TOTM! (I have recently got new fish and forgot). I guess I'll have to wait for next time:)

I agree, people with big tank always win so its unfair. I love how they seperated nano tank and big tank now.

Hey there!

If you want to promote contests even more than you are right now you can add something to your signature that looks like mine! (It’s in blue lettering)

Next month will be 15g to 30g I believe. So if you have a tank over 15g, you should totally enter!

If you want to promote contests even more than you are right now you can add something to your signature that looks like mine! (It’s in blue lettering)

Next month will be 15g to 30g I believe. So if you have a tank over 15g, you should totally enter!
@PheonixKingZ can i copy your signature?

Contest part, how do you attached a picture?
Sure!

You have to copy and then paste it in your signature, under the signature part when you click on your name. (You would paste it in the same spot as the changed your signature)

But you need to be aware there is a size limit for photos in your signature.

From the Forum Rules sticky in the Welcome, Introduce Yourself etc forum
Please keep the images in your signature short (around 100px is best). They can be as long as 500px wide though. Please do not include animated images in your signature. They are very distracting as they wave about and wiggle.

But you need to be aware there is a size limit for photos in your signature.

From the Forum Rules sticky in the Welcome, Introduce Yourself etc forum
I agree, sorry @Baryy Tetras I forgot that. ;)

@essjay, why don’t you enter some contests?

My fish photography skills are rubbish. And mods are not allowed to enter TOTM. But watch out for the next Pet of the Month - non-fish pets are much easier to photograph :)

My fish photography skills are rubbish. And mods are not allowed to enter TOTM. But watch out for the next Pet of the Month - non-fish pets are much easier to photograph :)
Oh, I didn’t know mods weren’t aloud to enter my bad. :)

why aren't mods allowed to enter?

the members vote for the winner so the mods should be allowed to enter.

if we think something is fishy, we come around and beat you up :)

It's because at the end of the year all the monthly winners are automatically entered in the Tank of the Year competition, and there is a prize for the winner. Most commercial companies which offer prizes for a competition say in the small print that employees and their families are not permitted to enter. Similarly it is a long standing practice that mods should not be eligible for a prize, so they can't take part in TOTM competitions just in case they win, and then go on to that year's TOTY competition.

The only reason that Deanasue has a Tank of the Month winner's badge is because she won a TOTM competition before she became a mod.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back