🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

aqua22

Reaction score
ok i would love to see some photos of peoples tanks for there bettas
i am looking around at lfs but am not happy with whats out there
so would love to see what you guys house your bettas in

my girls tank (10g)
l_c3ccca55a73e77763996cdb1d8e9ce05.jpg

my breeding tank (10g, but only about 5 in of water in it)
l_7a9e49a39abe987b10aa17130d2ffb6e.jpg

my male's tanks (one 2.5g, and one 2g)
l_455610e130697c229cd8d5fe72961239.jpg
l_5f9ee9c0cce6cced6c314d7925f6509b.jpg

ok gallons = how many litres

and thanks for the quick reply
:rolleyes:

some of my more unusual ones...

a vase a cd storage box and a small storage box

Attachments

• CIMG0695__Small_.JPG
    CIMG0695__Small_.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 54
  • CIMG0940__Small_.JPG
    CIMG0940__Small_.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 71
  • CIMG0795__Small_.JPG
    CIMG0795__Small_.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 50
125Lcurrent005.jpg

Not something everyone would suggest (or like) but I have one of my males in my 125L community. He's been proper happy in there :good:

My other male is currently in a breeding tank. I shall have pics soon :p

Mine again (not for every fish)...but is in the 55 litre community tank pictured in my signature

Aqua One 30l ish Hi tech planted. Betta, Otto, 4 pygmy cory.

post-33650-1200664946.jpg

WOW!!!

That looks great.

What sort of CO2 & lighting are you using if you don't mind me asking? I am thinking of upgrading Mr Fantastic's planting and that's just the sort of inspiration I needed!

WOW!!!

That looks great.

What sort of CO2 & lighting are you using if you don't mind me asking? I am thinking of upgrading Mr Fantastic's planting and that's just the sort of inspiration I needed!

D-D pressurised Co2 set from porton aquatics sale. Think I got the whole freshwater set and a cylinder for £20 - Bargain. Lights - see pic. I added a 18W T5 power compact at the back in addition to the 11W that comes with it. It just fits and I'm happy with the amount of light it throws out if not exactly where it puts it. I might be cutting out the existing light sometime in the future but not just yet. The small original light is on for 12h and the larger one comes on in addition for the middle 8 hours or so. Weekly 50% water changes and I dose 200% Flourish. Substrate has an inch of the Tetra Aquarium soil stuff with JBL ball type root fertiliser.

Plants are dwarf chain sword in foreground (not doing great just yet, looks a bit brown. Anubias nana petite on the bogwood. 2 Tiger lotus lily (a bit big for the tank although Mr Grumpy Fish loves hiding and making bubble nests under it. 2 types of small crypt on the left and twisted vallis at the back. If I were to do it again I'd keep the dwarf chain sword, the anubias and the two crypts. The vallis would go in favour of something a bit more interesting and 2 full tiger lotus bulbs is too much. One small cutting would be much better. Oh, I'd add some small green/brown crypts foreground too and maybe some interesting moss on dripping off the bogwood.

Thanks for the nice comment.

Mark

light.jpg

Here are pictures of my babies tanks

Toby (1 gallon)
bettatanks005.jpg

bettatanks007.jpg

(love this pic had to throw it in)
bettatanks008.jpg

Ozzy (2.5 gallons)
bettatanks006.jpg

bettatanks009.jpg

Poptart (2 gallons)
bettatanks001.jpg

bettatanks002.jpg

Buster (2.5 gallons)
bettatanks003.jpg

bettatanks004.jpg

Community (29 gallons)
Home to:
-5 female bettas
-2 highfin lyretail mollies
-2 sunburst platies
-4 otos
-and my ex boyfriends grumpy old pleco that I cant figure out what to do with

bettatanks010.jpg

bettatanks011.jpg

bettatanks012.jpg

bettatanks013.jpg

These are all gonna be old pics, b/c well.. my tanks are getting overun with algae atm and it's embarrassing :p heh

3 gallon hex. Current occupant is Sherbert (not the one in the pic)
This particular tank is being overun with brown algae atm. Not too bad but still unsightly.
I got this tank for free from my mom. She's had it for over 10years. Used it when a couple of her fish had fry.
10-7-17.jpg

10gallon rectangle tank divided. Current occupants.. Afia & Raj.
I got this tank last year when fiance went out of town. He gave me money for food.. I went out and bought the tank :p heh
It's being overun with green algae though. I need to get more fast growing plants for it. Hopefully that will help w/ the green algae. Once Afia dies (see topic "My poor Afia") I might be taking the divider out. Not sure though. I want to put the platy fry I have in the tank BUT I'm just not sure how Raj would react towards other fish. I'd also like to get some cherry shrimp for this tank.
10-7-8.jpg

28gal bowfront. Current occupants (see sig). Used to house my sweet Bluebell.
It has a seriously bad case of green algae. I think we're going to be trying different lights or something w/ it.
Also want to get more plants for this tank. I really want a red tiger lotus plant for it!
An older pic (obviously since there aren't any fish in the pic :p).. the fake log has been taken out and a big fake root thing put in. And there is also a 3rd filter in the tank.
6-21-2.jpg

mine is a 3 gal eclipse setup with a built in bio-wheel * not a great pic though

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back