Tank Size For Betta

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

What do you have in the 10 gallon Dipsy? Could the occupants be moved into the 45 gallon safely? If so then you could then use the 10 gallon for the betta which would save you having to buy another tank.

If the 7 doesn't come with a light you can get clip on ones that hang over the tank. Arcadia do one, and there is also another type I've seen on Ebay. Can't recall the name but type in "clip on aquarium light" and you should get several results. :good:

I couldn't really mix the tanks unfortunately.

I have goldfish in the big one; newts in the 10 gallon and shrimp in the 1 gallon (the shrimp were in with the newts but it was more the newts didn't like the shrimp - everytime one jumped the newt jumped twice as high - haha).

(the shrimp were in with the newts but it was more the newts didn't like the shrimp - everytime one jumped the newt jumped twice as high - haha).

:rofl::hyper::lol:

(the shrimp were in with the newts but it was more the newts didn't like the shrimp - everytime one jumped the newt jumped twice as high - haha).

:rofl::hyper::lol:

I know! I was suprised. The shrimp weren't impressed that much either BUT it was more the newts that were bothered. Needless to say they are very vicious animals hehe; I have a food bowl in their tank and they sit in it when they are hungry :lol:

Bettas do best with pellets. I feed mine Hikari Betta Bio Gold baby pellets. If you only have a few bettas it works out quite cheap (it's about £2 per packet) and i've found that they take to them very well with a bit of patience :)

Another good food is Attisons, which you can buy on ebay. Never used it myself but going to try it soon as i'm hearing lots of good things on it

Bettas do best with pellets. I feed mine Hikari Betta Bio Gold baby pellets. If you only have a few bettas it works out quite cheap (it's about £2 per packet) and i've found that they take to them very well with a bit of patience :)

Another good food is Attisons, which you can buy on ebay. Never used it myself but going to try it soon as i'm hearing lots of good things on it

I meant to reply to this the other day; thank you. I'll have a look around and see what the selections are :).

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back