Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tetra Only tank

• Multiple tanks of different kinds

• Other tank (Please Specify)

• Total voters
yeah, how unusual is it for a tank to be planted , anyway? All my tanks have plants, because I just figure that's part of the ecosystem, and I have a couple species of plant that keep growing ang proliferating. I don't even think anout the plants sometimes. I was going to just click comunity, but I also have 2 goldfish tanks and 2 fry tanks currently, and I have had species tanks. I'd like to get a marine tank, but I don't know where I'd keep it, and the critters do seem a little more expensive. I was seriously considering a brackish tank for a while, but right now I'm too busy raising cories and guppies.

All of my plants are plastic or silk, something I can't kill. :lol:

Pretty much all of my tanks are species tanks, if you want to include the few corys & plecs in them for cleanup, then they would most all be community tanks.

3 peacock eels, an elephant nose, an albino senegal, a vampire shrimp, and a false flying fox.... with a featherfin syno and Candy stripe pleco

I just didn't feel this fit into any category :lol:

Then I do have a 10 gallon planted. my 38 is planted too. :good:

3 peacock eels, an elephant nose, an albino senegal, a vampire shrimp, and a false flying fox.... with a featherfin syno and Candy stripe pleco

I just didn't feel this fit into any category :lol:

Then I do have a 10 gallon planted. my 38 is planted too. :good:

FW Semi-Aggressive tank

You can see in my signature what I have. I like variety, but I think my favorite is the 75gal cichlid tank.

lots!

1 cichlid, 1 planted, 1 reef, 2 betta's..... and the pfk aqua cube maybe coming soon btu we dunno who's having it yet! :)

at various points we've also had african cichlids, community, semi-agressive community, angels, ummmm probably some more i can't remember :rolleyes:

1 I guess you would call a cichlid tank with a JD and a pleco...

1 semi-aggressive community.... Just bala's, a pleco and some khuli's now.... in future will have silver dollars and an Oscar :good:

Two freshwater community (mixed livebearers, catfish and shrimps), two fry tanks (bristlenoses and guppies) and a livebearer species tank (phallichthys tico). When the fry move out, I'm aiming at one more livebearer species tank- something titchy like a neoheterandria group.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back