Tank Of The Year 2013?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

SLIM

Fish Herder
Reaction score
What happened to tank of the year 2013?
Did I win? ??

Yeah is voting over? See what happens when you don't check the site for a while? You miss out on voting for this. I would have voted for yours, Slim. But they are all stunning tanks. I was proud to be one of them.

stanleo said:
Yeah is voting over? See what happens when you don't check the site for a while? You miss out on voting for this. I would have voted for yours, Slim. But they are all stunning tanks. I was proud to be one of them.
Thanks stanleo they all where amazing

Very nice aquariums indeed, voting for them was a really hard thing to do! 

Well I guess there isnt going to be a 2013 Tank of the year winners thread so il say my Thanks here.

A massive thank you to everyone who voted for me, I am truely flattered. I truely put my heart and soul into that tank and to get recognition for it is amazing, so thank you.
Unfortunately this tank has now been broken down and sold off bit by bit. The reason for this is that I have a new addition to my family. Paige, my second born. She was born on the 1st of April and im totally in love with her.
With a forever expanding family I was finding less and less time for my tank so decided to break it down and temporally give up the hobby:-( This is why you haven't seen me on the forum in a long while. This is also why this win means so much to me.
I see it like going out with a bang:) Thank you all for that. I will be back one day so watch this space.

I also want to say a big thank you to all of you who taught me and educated me in the hobby, with out you all I would never of had this amazing tank or have the know how to grow plants to this extent! Let alone win Tank of the Year. So thank you.

Once again Thank you to all you amazing people, enjoy the hobby and push the boundaries. 
In the famous words of arnie... Il be back

Take care

SLIM AKA Paul

I'm sure you'll get a proper thread!  :)  Eagles is probably a bit busy - it sometimes takes a while for the winner announcements to appear.

Your tank is totally amazing and a well deserved win.  Looking forward to the next one, when circumstances allow! ;)
Until then enjoy your family time!

Congrats on the new baby! You will be missed!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back