FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
November 2010 – TOTM --- Post your entries here.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in our October 2010 competition. The poll to decide the winner is now active until 18:00 GMT on 31st October 2010. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the November 2010 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so let’s keep them coming please.

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The November 2010 competition will close for entries and nominations on 13th November 2010 at 18:00 GMT.

May as well have a go.
dsc00285pc.jpg

dsc00283tm.jpg

Thanks

dsc00283tm.jpg

Thanks Westwood - breaking the Ice with high standards for November..... I'm just a little confused with the date verification.... 11/01/94??.......

(our target is to get around 14 entries for November..... go on!!... surprise us!

EDIT:... Oh!! ok!... a visit to your profile just clarrified that question for me... you've entered your Date of birth.... This is fine Westwood... I'll accept your entry.... Ample proof that is indeed your tank. Just remember in future, you need to indicate the date for which the entry is entered, as in this case would be "November 2010"

Yes sorry My mistake, i was at night so i could get a good photo, so i was tired :) thanks guys.

Nice tank, Some tough competition. :D
Love the plants.

beautiful tank andy. love the wood , really like the lighting too looks very natural.

JOIN THE COOL GANG

Enter the TFF November 2010 Tank of the Month competition!​

Entries will close on 13th November..... get those cameras out and post your pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back