Tank is home!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I honestly am not sure other than my Corys and my BN pleco. My water is 4 dgh, ph 7.6. Thinking a school of something would be great in there, but I’m undecided as to what just yet. Still waiting to make sure my plants all stay beautiful first. Ha ha.

Maybe some Neon Tetras? Or another shoaling fish? :)

how bout a tank full of striped tiger barbs...they for a very active , colorful tank...I have 8 of them in my 29 gallon..they grow to about 2 inches

Tiger barbs are awesome.

Black ruby barbs are cool as well. I tried so hard to squeeze them into my setup, but I don't think they would be big enough.

Giant danios are solid tank mates for any fish.

Cherry barbs are a great choice as well. I'd prefer cherry barbs over neons.

Your Bolivian ram is adorable. Was following you the whole time. Ha ha.

by the way...I hope you all voted for the TOTM...click on banner at top of forums to view entries and then vote!

Haha. How tall is it? Mines 26 inches tall and I can barely reach the bottom. It's definitely a pain when the fish uproot some plants.
Or when you drop something and it goes to the bottom. I have a 45 gallon that I can barely reach the bottom in.

If I drop something in there it’s going to be a struggle. I’m just gonna invest in a wet suit to wear every time I have to work on the tank. Bwahaha. No but in all seriousness I’m sitting here thinking fish tank tongs aren’t a bad idea to keep around... just for getting things out of the tank or moved around.

I resorted to a custom built tank because the volume I wanted was just too tall with 'off the peg' tanks. So I now have a tank that is not very tall but has a larger than usual footprint for the volume.

I resorted to a custom built tank because the volume I wanted was just too tall with 'off the peg' tanks. So I now have a tank that is not very tall but has a larger than usual footprint for the volume.
Didn’t that cost you a pretty penny?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back