AquaBarb

Aqua}^>holic
๐Ÿ† Tank of the Year ๐Ÿ†
3x Fish of the Month ๐ŸŒŸ
4x Tank of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Reaction score
20190610_205046.jpg

Looking for a few suggestions if possible fish peeps

This is my 200 liter tank ive been setting up. Need ideas what to put at the rear of the tank so i can cover most the blue back ground up. The middle section where the big rock is will be a nice piece of drift wood once finished soaking.. could do with a tall plant for example but a different colour to green.

Got eco complete with sand on top.
(Will be getting a Co2 kit)

Any suggestions welcome

Cheers

View attachment 91892
Looking for a few suggestions if possible fish peeps

This is my 200 liter tank ive been setting up. Need ideas what to put at the rear of the tank so i can cover most the blue back ground up. The middle section where the big rock is will be a nice piece of drift wood once finished soaking.. could do with a tall plant for example but a different colour to green.

Got eco complete with sand on top.
(Will be getting a Co2 kit)

Any suggestions welcome

Cheers
Welcome to the forum :hi:

Great looking tank! :fish:

You should consider entering it in one of the tank of the month contests the forum holds. The winner gets a TOTM badge on their profile.

Welcome to the forum :hi:

Great looking tank! :fish:

You should consider entering it in one of the tank of the month contests the forum holds. The winner gets a TOTM badge on their profile.
Thank you im still pretty new to the fish world and still learning. Its not quite finished yet. Not sure id ever enter it into a contest tho lol

Congrates on your tank. It must look amazing too win tank of the month!

What a nice tank you have there. You definitely should consider entering that tank in the Tank of the Month contest. Next TOTM contest starts around July 1st.

Meanwhile we will be running a Fish of the Month contest starting in a short time. I hope several members will enter a fish that they own. We will post a linked banner at the top of the site when contest begins.

What a nice tank you have there. You definitely should consider entering that tank in the Tank of the Month contest. Next TOTM contest starts around July 1st.

Meanwhile we will be running a Fish of the Month contest starting in a short time. I hope several members will enter a fish that they own. We will post a linked banner at the top of the site when contest begins.

Thank you. Very kind of you to say.

Ill certainly consider it once im finished. Just need to place my driftwood in tank and have a little move around here and there at the back

Stick the driftwood at the back to cover up the blue and leave the middle open for the fish to swim around.

If you want plants at the back, get Ambulia, Hygrophila polysperma or narrow Vallis.

Stick the driftwood at the back to cover up the blue and leave the middle open for the fish to swim around.

If you want plants at the back, get Ambulia, Hygrophila polysperma or narrow Vallis.
Thanks,

Ill give them plants a look up

Most reactions

trending

Back