Tank Cycling The Fallousy

Fishless cycling is a relatively new method. Almost everyone with tanks going for five years or longer has cycled with fish. It's still OK to do, but it does take patience. Of course, pouring ammonia in a tank and testing the water every day does too. The only easy and fast way to get a cycled tank is to clone a tank by getting some beneficial bacteria laden filter media from someone who already has an established one. :D
 
I had a topic on the emergency forums about this type of "HORRIBLE CYCLE" since my finacee suprised me with a bunch of fish in my new tank as a b-day gift! I as you should have felt HORRIBLE for the fish! Immagine being stuck in a house filled with toxic smoke and not being able to do anything and relying on some one else to get you fresh air and make sure you stay alive...tada thats what you did to your fish GJ mate!

I didnt come on these forums and flame the peoepl that post AMAZING information on helping set up a good healthy tank I came on begging for advice on how I could ease the tension on the fish, reduce the chance of them dieing and make sure they would be healthy in the long run! What you have done is basically say "hahaha I coudl care less if my fish were poisoned, have internal problems now, have a restricted life span, or that my tank is not as solid as it could be...the fish lived I toss em food LOL @ all of you suckers for waiting and taking care of yoru fish".

It's just sad some one that asks for advice throws GOOD advice back in peopels face as though it was just a hype or marketing strat! The proper cylce is to take away any stress form the fish...I mean for the pleasure and relaxation the fish give you by looking at them the least you can do is make there introduction to the home you provide them a safe and easy one. I mean willign to bet you would hate for some one to throw you in a smoke filled house and then be told "dont worry its gonna clear up in a couple weeks till then here is some food each day just tough it out".

:angry:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top