Tank construction is finished!!!!!

3fsh

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I am soooo excited, I've finally finished my tank and all of the plumbing to and from the sump! Everything looks amazing... thank you guys for all of your help and advice! Here are some pics for you to look at :p :

Attachments

• TankPic4.jpg
    TankPic4.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 82
And last, but certainly not least, the sump :kana: :

Attachments

• TankPic_Sump_5.jpg
    TankPic_Sump_5.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 60
very nice indeed. you should give yourself a pat on the back for that as it looks brilliant!

I have 1 question.. the legs.. can you still get to them easily? I cant seem to see any drilled holes in the legs? Its not 100 % needed but advisable because if you have 2 small holes drilled into each supporting leg, this will allow water to pass through and thus the water inside will not go stagnant.

sorry if i didnt mention it before, it completely slipped my mind until i looked at the picture then. if you cannot get to th elegs then i dont think it will cause serious problems. Its just an observation on my part really.

Thanx for all of the compliments... :*) I worked so long and hard on this, it's so fulfilling to see it all come together.

Navarre: The pvc pipe legs are competely inaccessable... everything is already sliconed together. -_- I guess I'll just have to keep an eye on water readings.

It shouldnt be a problem to be honest but i just thoughti would mention it if you did have the ability to make the final adjustments. Tank looks great! Cant wait to see how it all works :D

Most reactions

Back