Takeaway Box Of Riccia, About 6 Golf Ball Sized Clumps.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ok thanks mate that would be great

Hiya, I've got about 4 golfball size pieces for £5 which includes first class post if you are interested, this will be the last lot until more grows, can't pm you though because of your low post count, if you bump up your posts to the required amount to allow us to pm each other I can send you the details :good:

Hiya, I've got about 4 golfball size pieces for £5 which includes first class post if you are interested, this will be the last lot until more grows, can't pm you though because of your low post count, if you bump up your posts to the required amount to allow us to pm each other I can send you the details :good:

Hi there I would like it please but to stay within the forum rules do you know how many posts before you can pm me many thanks for your time.

Hi there I would like it please but to stay within the forum rules do you know how many posts before you can pm me many thanks for your time.

Hi there, I have no idea! perhaps 10? I've had a read of the rules and can't find it! you're nearly there :hey:

Hi there, I have no idea! perhaps 10? I've had a read of the rules and can't find it! you're nearly there :hey:
ok ty

ok ty
how about now if not can i post my email on this post

Hi betta fish just sent payment for plant look forward to receiving it many thanks.Dean :good:

Hi Dean, thank you :) I will post it out to you tomorrow, no more left now until further notice.

Hi, i would love a couple of clumps when you have some going, please pm your paypal and price. ive been after some of this for a while and always seem to miss it :(

you still have this ? if soo email [email protected] please cheers

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back