Take Over The Newsletter.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

well tbh, i don't think we need to aim the newspaper at people like Andywg

Indeed. No one wants to read about what I am interested in.

So no Andy, there might not be anything which would be interesting or useful to you, but how would you feel about writing something which would be interesting and useful to the rest of us?

And there's the catch. I doubt anything I would feel confident enough to write on would interest anyone on the forum.

Out of interest, is anyone going to check the articles for accuracy? A fiarly big howler ont he brackish article (in the first sentance) slipped through last time.

And there's the catch. I doubt anything I would feel confident enough to write on would interest anyone on the forum.

i strongly doubt that tbh. i could give you any number of posts of yours on a subject which have definately interested me and got me thinking differently about something and education is surely what this is all about. :nod:

If you choose to take one of your interesting posts that may have gone un-noticed tucked away down the bottom half of the forum and expand it into an article you could definately catch the interest of people and educate them.

anyway I'm sure you understand my point and why we wouldn't necesarily need to aim it at you.

i strongly doubt that tbh. i could give you any number of posts of yours on a subject which have definately interested me and got me thinking differently about something and education is surely what this is all about. :nod:

Like an article on why dechlorinator isn't that important, nitrates of 100ppm are no issue or that bioballs aren't the spawn of satan in salt water aquaria would go down well ;)

anyway I'm sure you understand my point and why we wouldn't necesarily need to aim it at you.

I fully understand. Something packed with breeding and identification issues on frogfish is hardly going to excite the rest of the forum.

Like an article on why dechlorinator isn't that important, nitrates of 100ppm are no issue or that bioballs aren't the spawn of satan in salt water aquaria would go down well ;)

You could say that... But I get the picture, no matter how basic or advanced an article may seem, it's important nontheless.

i would like to see it done because it people like me that can benefit

I fully understand. Something packed with breeding and identification issues on frogfish is hardly going to excite the rest of the forum.

Im not sure if you have made a post of the importance of dechlorinator or it would be a good article maybe im missing the point but id be glad of a read on this.

precisley

andywg goes myth busting! :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back