Take Over The Newsletter.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Seeing as nobody is doing it, would i be able to take over the newsletter?

Keith

I would like someone to do it, Give me something read when im bored :)...

But as I am just a mear squire on these forums, it is up to the mods :p

YAHHH!! ANARCHY! LET'S TAKE OVER! (quietly tells the mods what's going on). No, I'm kidding about anarchy, but I think we should have a newsletter.

Any of them should be helpful to you. They all can discuss it among themselves.

It's nice to see someone taking over a forgotten part of the forum. I remember when the first newsletter came out and every once in a while, I wonder what happened to it!

it's best to just stick a post up in the board announcements and suggestions forum.

if you get a team of people together to work on it i'd like to help out.

Yes i was thinking of getting a team together. Ill need the stories! Thank you very much for your offer MW.

Id like to help out if at all possible too, I dunno what I could do but am quite good on the pc with web design, windows programing and gfx design so If you need a helper please give me a shout.. :good:

Hokay then, im just going to start making up a prelim team just now in case im allowed. (Ive made a post for the mods).

Tag: If you could possibly make me up a TFF themed newsletter template on PS then send the PSD to me that would be fantastic.

Peter: Sure you can have agony aunt.

what can i do? i just like writing stuff mostly...... not so good at the tech stuff!!

think it'd be an idea to do something like this for each issue

1 - mod feature - one of the mods and their tanks
2 - disease feature - focus on one disease and details of how it happens, how to cure, different meds etc
3 - beginners article - just something fairly basic for people just starting out
4 - in depth article - summat sciency or indepth on one aspect of fish keeping, something a bit more advanced basically
5 - species profile - just pick one species each month and do a detailed profile for it

then some ad hoc features each month

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back