tahan's "shaolin fighting stance"

bkk_group

coconut bomber
Reaction score
my lovely "tahan" shows off just for you ;) (ok, actually he was showing off for the lady next door..nonetheless)
tahan1.jpg

tahan5.jpg

tahan2.jpg

tahan3.jpg

tahan4.jpg

tahan6.jpg

;)

Wow, he looks awesome! BOTM....pic of your choice. :D

jams.alaskan said:
He's beautiful! How long have you had him?
thanks, he's actually a lot more metallic (really copper) in person. he is the hardest of all my bettas to photograph for some reason ;) i've had him for a month and a bit now. we got him with the intention of breeding, it took a while to source the female copper equivelent but we have her on hold now and will be picking her up next week. tahan (meaning soldier in thai) is about 6 months old. i would love to think he is at least an imbellis x but from what i have heard recently, odds are he is "just" splendens. ;)

and splenden he is, I mean splendid. I love the second pic (I had to come back in and see them again :p )

bkk_group said:
jams.alaskan said:
He's beautiful! How long have you had him?
thanks, he's actually a lot more metallic (really copper) in person. he is the hardest of all my bettas to photograph for some reason ;) i've had him for a month and a bit now. we got him with the intention of breeding, it took a while to source the female copper equivelent but we have her on hold now and will be picking her up next week. tahan (meaning soldier in thai) is about 6 months old. i would love to think he is at least an imbellis x but from what i have heard recently, odds are he is "just" splendens. ;)
Awesome. I can picture what he looks like, so that makes at least two of us who know what he really looks like. If you want to capture his metallic sheen, turn the flash off, turn the room light off, and the only source of light should be from a lamp above. Try it.

Itty Bitty Betta said:
bkk_group said:
jams.alaskan said:
He's beautiful!  How long have you had him?
Awesome. I can picture what he looks like, so that makes at least two of us who know what he really looks like. If you want to capture his metallic sheen, turn the flash off, turn the room light off, and the only source of light should be from a lamp above. Try it.
thanks itty, i'll give it a go ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back