Tablet Test Kit

Lizzie71

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
475
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
GB
I had to replace my test kit, I'd run out of the ammonia test and was low on nitrite. By mistake, I bought a master tablet test kit on ebay. I used it for the first time today and I'm really pleased with it :) It's so much easier than the old one, which was all '6 drops of this, 9 drops of that' etc etc. This one was just add one or two tablets, shake, and that's it :nod:

Has anyone else used this? Any opinions on its accuracy?
 
I have never used one myself, but they are supposed to be resonably accurate, better than strips at least :good:

PFK gave a very good revew of this type of kit a few months back, their only critisium from what I can remember is that they are often hard to get, so well done for finding one, even though it was by accident.

All the best
Rabbut
 
Found a slight snag with this test kit. The chart for the ammonia readings doesn't have a zero on it! So I don't know whether it should be clear for 0, or a very pale yellow, or what. Anyone have any idea?

My test kit consistently shows 0.1 ammonia and I don't know if this means I have a problem, or whether it's because the test kit can't measure 0 :unsure:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top