StatMan
Fish Crazy
Have been looking to day for an 18 inch T5 tube.
I have a spare T5 starter and it does manage to light a 12 inch tube I was hoping to get an 18 inch tube to try in it to see if it will also work. The Tank I would like to put this in originally had a T8 18 inch in it so obviously this would be an iadela replacement. But it seems hard to find one 18 inches long.
Anyone have anything similar and have the make and model?
StatMan
I have a spare T5 starter and it does manage to light a 12 inch tube I was hoping to get an 18 inch tube to try in it to see if it will also work. The Tank I would like to put this in originally had a T8 18 inch in it so obviously this would be an iadela replacement. But it seems hard to find one 18 inches long.
Anyone have anything similar and have the make and model?
StatMan







